Neil Patrick Harris

Neil Patrick Harris Fan Reviews (17)

• Neil Patrick Sexy?

such a people person, sweet, funny, and looks don't hurt either and,

he. has. looks.
  • Legen-WAIT FOR IT-DARY! :D

HIMYM would be incomplete without NPH. I've never watched Doogie Howser, but I heard it was a decent show. I would totally watch it just because of him. As for the Harold & Kumar movies, oh my goodness! Could they be any more freakin' hilarious?! NPH is a very talented actor and an all around, funny guy (twitter will answer your questions). I wish How I Met Your Mother would never end but as they always say...all good things must come to an end. Only a few more seasons left! But they will be awesome ones with NPH & the rest of the crew!
  • Neil is a talented professional and an all around great guy!

Is there anything this guys can't do? He's got the Midas touch for anything...acting, singing, dancing, magic etc plus he;s charming, intelligent, VERY good looking, kind, down to earth, bold and confident etc. Honestly David is a very lucky man to have snagged such a multi-talented guy. How I met your mother, Doogie Howser MD, the Harold and Kumar movies and Dr Horrible's Sing-ALng Blog are all amazing examples of his talent. Plus if you ever see him on talk shows etc you can tell he's genuinely nice, has a good fun sense of humor and is very quick witted. He even outwitted Punk'd which is really cool but to top it all off he's a man devoted to his family which is awesome.

• Awesome !!!

Unbelievable how he makes me laugh .. I never get enough of his jokes . when he is in the mood HIMYM becomes hilarious .. I wonder how he never made any big roles in movies !!? he should get his career to the next level .. I think he is the one I'm gonna miss the most when they decide to put an end to this show -not soon I hope- the rest of the cast are great but Neil is simply the best .. beside Nathan Fillion in Castle , Simon Baker in the mentalist .. Neil is my favorite character on TV .. Keep it up Neil ,, you make my Mondays :D
  • what would NPH do?!

Neil Patrick Harris is LEGEN ..... wait for it ... wait for it .... DARY!
    LEGENDARY.
    Barney Stinson is also LEGENDARY. Everything about NPH is just plain awesome. While I don't remember much of Doogie Houser, I do remember Barney Stinson. And Neil Patrick Harris has made him one of the most memorable characters on television today.
    Not only has he coined terms that we regularly use in everyday life (bro-code, the lemon-law, possimpipble ... ) he's become the go-to guide for being a womanizer. What I love is that Barney is a womanizer, and in real life is anything but. It is a wonderful testament to his acting abilities. Not only that, he also has a wonderful voice.
    Wonderfully talented, adorable, and never fails to put a smile on my face, he deserves some statue of recognition.
  • One Word: AWESOME

One of the best characters ever !!!
    He was supposed to be a secondary character but he is the main reason why people watch the show.

Catchphrases:
    True Story
    Haaaave you met Ted?!
    Suit Up!
    High-Fives
    Legen... Wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant, because the second part is... Dairy As good as characters such as:
    - Dr. Cox (Scrubs)
    - Dr. John Dorian (Scrubs)
    - Dr. Bob Kelso (Scrubs)
    - Kelso(That 70s Show)
    - Hyde(That 70s Show)
    - Red(That 70s Show)
    - Chandler Bing (Friends)

If you come across another show with another character like these and great spirit, please tell me.
    Enjoy the show. Enjoy Barney
  • Neil is awesome!

I love Neil Patrick Harris. He is the reason that I am hooked on the show How I Met Your Mother. There is a scene on How I met your mother where he is typing on a computer similar to what he used to do on Doogie Howser, M.D.. I loved the reference. He is by far my favorite character on HIMYM; I sometimes only watch the show to see what they have written for his character to say. He is also great in all of the Harold and Kumar movies. I recommend YouTubing his old spice commercial to anyone who hasn't seen it. Suit Up!
  • one of the best actor ever

Neil Patrick Harris (born June 15, 1973) is an American Golden Globe- and Emmy-nominated actor and magician. Prominent roles in his career include the title character of Doogie Howser, M.D., the womanizing Barney Stinson in How I Met Your Mother, Colonel Carl Jenkins in Starship Troopers, Dr. Horrible of the original web series Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and as a fictionalized version of himself in Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle and its sequel Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay.
    he is one of my favorite actors . and have to admit that i have seen him only in comedys i would love to see him in an action movie
  • Legen - wait for it - dary

He is legen - wait for it - dary. He is the best. Funniest actor and plays the funniest character, this show would not be the same without Barney. He makes it all funny, and has the best one liners, and is so sarcastic and such a smart ass. He is the best character on t.v at the moment. And he is the best actor ever. How I met your mother should continue forever because they are all so great. But Barney and Neil are the best! No body could ever top him. he is like a modern version of Joey from friends. Only better.
  • he is the best

This man is so funny . I think he is the best these days and they should give him his own show . L A M O
    L M A O .
    L M A O.
    L M A O.

A A A AA A A A AA AA A A AA A A A A A A A A A A A
    A A A AA AZ A A A A A A AA A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A AA A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A
  • He is LEGEN- Wait for it- DARY!!! Spoilers if you haven't seen series 2 of How I Met Your Mother

I first saw NPH in Dr. Horrible and was hoping that there would be a second season, as not only was he a fantastic singer, but also a brilliant actor, then my friend told me about him and his Legendary role in How I Met Your Mother, so I downloaded series 1, and loved then so I downloaded series 2 and it ended with him saying "It's going to be Legen- wait for it..." then it cut off, and I was annoyed as I don't have series 3 downloaded yet, needless to say it is on it's way, just my internet is slow, I'm hoping it does start with "-Dary" I'm hoping that (1) there will be more Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blogs *Rumours are flying around that there are plans* (2) he does a tour with singing or (3) he gets his own Barney Stinson show. I was shocked to read the other day (I'll hasten to add Shocked but not annoyed, I say fair play to him and I appreciate that he's been able to openly admit it and come out) that he was gay mind you this doesn't change my feelings about him, I still think he is as funny as 2 of my comedy idols (Matthew Perry and Jim Carrey) and wish him all the best in the future and that he carries on going from strength to strength he's started off well "Doogie Howser M.D." to now with his stint in HIMYM and the short-lived but good "Spider-Man: The Animated Series" he is definitely one to look for in the future and the under used talented co-star, let's hope he gets decent work for however long he acts for.
  • A television staple since his Golden Globe-nominated role in "Doogie Howser, M.D.," Neil Patrick Harris has established himself in the theater.

Neil Patrick Harris was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico on June 15th, 1973. He currently plays the role of Barney on How I Met Your Mother. He is working on a new movie called Harold and Kumar go to Amsterdam. The existence of another actor named Neil Harris at the outset of his acting career led Harris to include his middle name in his working name. He is probably best known for his role as Doogie Howser, M.D., although his current (and very contrasting) role in How I Met Your Mother is gaining increasing attention. I give him an 8.4 for his graetness but should have been a bigger star.
  • He's such a great actor - seems comfortable in any medium.

He seems comfortable on the stage as well as on the small and large screen. In addition, he is a fan favorite online as his Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog with Joss Whedon became a cult hit. He has come along way, what with starting as a teenage doctor for the medical show Doogie Howser, MD. Seems he left the spotlight for awhile, but then came back with a bang. Many people weren't sure if he could make a full comeback, but it seems he's proved them wrong. Murmurs of a comeback aren't even heard anymore...he's just back - and rising.
  • Barney is such a believable character. In fact I have met some Barneys in my time.Barney is the sex addicted, great looking, over the top character and I love him.

This show came at just the right time. The show is funny, yet deals with the real issues of shyness, jealousy, regrets, love, lust and humor. More then this is will show women how the little boy hides in all men and they try to hide behind meaningless sex with women and boost thier manhood with the number of conquest. It also shows that some men cannot make up their mind, just like men say about women. Last but not least, there are men that want a committment and are not interested in the endless parade of women in and out of thier bed, but are very interested in getting married and settling down. This show has mimicked alot of real life issues I have seen in my life and my friends. Just watch it, you will see what I mean and become a fan just like me.
  • Hugely overlooked in his career Niel Patrick Harris is shining on How I Met Your Mother

Yes, He was "Doogie Howser M.D." but since than he has been on broadway as a very talented actor recieving amazing reviews. NPH as Barney Stinson on How I Met Your Mother brings the show to another level/dynamic. The writing for this character is brilliant as well as the fact that NPH plays his character so well making this show delightful to watch. Niel while having almost nothing in common with Barney, is totally believable and funny. His comedic timing and delivery are masterful and continually make the show worth watching. Not all the credit should go to him but he carries more than his weight on this clever, interesting and innovative sitcom. So glad he'll be around for another season. Just waiting for more recognition of this show and NPH in the general public.
  • Any guy that can make fun of himself is cool by me!

Yeah, I loved Doogie Howser! Who didn't? I still calle Neil Patrick Harris "Doogie" because he was so great in that role. I gotta say, he really earned my applause in "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" for his hilarious portrayal of himself. I loved him in that! And he's done very well for himself this year as "Barney." I'm glad he's back in the spotlight!
  • As Barney Stinson in How I met your Mother, he is a genius!

I love so many of Barney's lines in How I Met Your Mother.

I laugh every episode at a new line that he has. You can just start counting all of the good ones:

"Suit up"
    "Flight suit up"
    "Penguin Suit up"
    "Daddy's Home"
    "It's gonna be legendary"

Beyond that, I love his conceited MO when it comes to women. The lemon law was simply the funniest thing I think i've ever seen in a sitcom in reference to dating gone wrong. Easily, this role is going to give Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men as the hopeless man's man that is only looking for one thing in women.

In reality though, the character he plays has so much more to him than that.