Nicholas Brendon

Nicholas Brendon Fan Reviews (13)

• What a CUTIE!!

I think the acting was very good. It made me think, and I hope it is true, that you are a wonderful friend in real life. .
  • Nicholas Brendan, a great actor loved him has Mr. Alexander (Xander) Harris in Buffy the Vampire slayer

Nicholas Brendan, a great actor loved him has Mr. Alexander (Xander) Harris in Buffy the Vampire slayer. Nicholas Brendon, In My Opinion, is so crucial to what made Buffy the Vampire Slayer a success. He always had a presence to him I loved his comical wit on Buffy those great one liners. Nicholas Brendan is a great actor. He over came a speech problem that's not unfamiliar to many people around the world, a studder. Even with this disadvantage, he landed a huge role on Buffy, and shows that as long as you want something bad enough, you can overcome every obstacle in your way. Nicholas Brendan deserves his own show maybe a spin off of Buffy would be cool
  • Underrated but Very Talented!

I think that he is a really good actor that should either get his own show or either have more scenes as he is a great actor that could hold his own in a cast of bigger names like Sarah Michelle Gellar or Joe Mantegna. I love him as nerdy Kevin Lynch to the Penelope Garcia counterpart on the "Criminal Minds" show. Didn't know that he had a stuttering problem but he really has not let that affect his career and that he has overcome it really well. Hopefully we will see more of Nicholas in the future. He is very gifted but underrated IMHO!
  • Mr. Alexander Harris

Over his years on Buffy the Vampire Slayer I found him fun and funny as eternal side kick Xander Harris he was in facct a joy to watch. He made for a great comic relief and does of quirky at every turn. But I do think that he was underrated. In a great cast it's easy for some good actors to get over looked and I think that was Nicky's curse. Since his time on Buffy I have enjoyed the other roles I have seen him in but I'll always remember him as loyal Xander, best friend to Buffy and Willow and an underrated talent.
  • Probably the best Average Joe on any TV show ever. Nic Brendon did incredibly well on Buffy, it's a shame he isn't in much else.

Nicholas Brendon, In My Opinion, is so crucial to what made Buffy the Vampire Slayer a success. He always had a presence to him, but never stole the spotlight either. It's a shame Nic hasn't been in more I never watched Kitchen Confidential but I heard a lot of good things about it. I believe Nic will land another series sometime in the future and prove he is a talented actor and deserves more tv time. I Still hope someday they make a Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie but it might be hard to sell due to the original being so bad.
  • Nicholas Brendan, a great actor and a great human being

Most famous for his role on the TV famous Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Nicholas Brendan is a great actor. He over came a speech problem thats not unfamilar to many people around the world, a studder. Even with this disadvantage, he landed a huge role on Buffy, and shows that as long as you want something bad enough, you can overcome every obstical in your way. He was able to get speech help and his studder slowly disappeared. He is a great influance on younger generation, and his story can give hope to others out there that they to can over come anything.
    He is a terrific actor and nailed the character of Alexander Harris, or "Xander" on Buffy perfectly. Defenately deserves to be a bigger star.
  • Nicholas Brendon is Xander on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Nicholas Brendon plays a really great role as Xander in Buffy and is more on the comic-releaf character but does prove his worth in the show. Nicholas Brendon's very best episode he played in has to be "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewidered" and I'm sure he was very happy to have done that episode. I give him a 9.5.
  • Nicholas Brendon is very good actor, in Buffy he wos very funniem but he can be really dark too if needed.

Nicholas Brendons best work has been on tv-show "Buffy the vampire slayer" where he played Xander Harris. He has a nice humor in his acting, but if he needs he can be very dark and dangerous. The many years filming Buffy The Vamire slayer had given hime rare sense of humor, he should have his own show, beacuse hes talent is under used. His Character Xander on the show Buffy the vampire slayer realy fites his personallity because it jut proves that the best thing a guy could be to a girl is a friend, I will allways reamember him as Xander, but I really hope that he still has greatness inside of him.
  • Nicholas Brenden is realy a gorgeous guy,dispite what the girls on the show buffy says.I think he hot.He is also a great friend wich is a deffint plus.Espechaily between a guy and a girl.I think he deserves his own show.

Nichalas is truley varry tallented gorgeous man.And a realy great actor.the thing thats the best about him would be the fact that hes funny,smart,and is varry he looks varry sexie.His Character Xander on the show buffy the vampire slayer realy fites his persinallity becoause it jut proves that the best thing a guy could be to a girl is a friend.And that is exactley what he is to buffy and the rest of the gang a real good friend.But you know what they say about guys and girls being friends.Some time good friends mack the bet lovers and well it dose kinda seem like he has a bit of a crush on buffy but buffy dont know it yet.
    I think he deserves a show.

• Such a good actor

Nicholas Brendon, I have only seen on Buffy, a movie or two, but this is one of my favorite shows, I am going to write.

Nick started of a very odd, off beat character, in Buffy, he kinda was the Luke Perry, meets David Arquette from the original movie, which is really a good mix.

He played kinda the looser virgin, but then he gets some, and is kinda cool, then he stood up his girl on their wedding day and then he goes blind in one eye. That is a really good run. He also got go play oppisite his twin, in one episode.

Nick also did a really bad movie I say called, Demon Island, which was really a bad movie.

He also was the only one of the three main charactors who did not do an apperace on the spin off Angel. Which makes me wonder is this because Xander, and Angel never got along on the show? Or was is because Nick and David did not get along off the show.

Either way, or both he is a great actor and I hope to see him more.

"Quote Nevermore"
  • HE IS SO AMAZING ON BUFFY!!

Even though he was only a co-star on buffy he was probably the most talented co-star on buffy! he was hilarious not to mention hot! he has so much potentioal and he should probably get his own tv show with the rest of the buffy cast only not nessisarily about the slayer just about anything would be entertaining! i havnt seen him on much of anything lately except for the buffy reruns i watch everyday so plz plz give him his own show oer sumthing!! i miss him!
  • I positively love Mr. Brendon. His work on BtVS was superb.

Brendon managed to be spot on in every scene he was in. His ability to deliver incredibly sarcastic and geeky lines is unmatched any where on television. He brought depth to his character in Celeste in the City. His performance made the character interesting, much more real than the dialogue warranted. Actually, he is the only reason I watched the movie.
    I can't wait for his next project. The show looks funny and he should do well with whatever they throw at him. I would love to see him in more shows and more movies. Movies of a better caliber.
  • i have only seen him in Buffy and in Celeste in Tthe city

But what I saw I loved. When you play a character you easy get put in a certain box. Nicholas proves that he can play different people. I've read that he become an actor to overcome his stuttering problem.
    He is a truly wonderfull guy and I hope that his career goes on even after Buffy.