Nick Arrojo

Nick Arrojo Fan Reviews (2)

• Nick is a Perfect 10! His haircuts are always perfect!

Nick knows exactly what looks good on each individual, by shape of face, body type, and lifestyle. This man gives perfect haircuts every time! Everyone who has been on the show, with the exception of a few stubborn ones, comes out with a great haircut and a dramatic changed look. I can tell Nick is a very genuine, kind person. He always gives the ladies a hug after he is done with the cut and style. My hair designer has taken lessons from Nick in New York, and I must say, I've always had the best haircuts as a result!
  • Nick is the bomb!

I love makeover shows and have become a "What Not to Wear" addict since being home after surgery.
    On other shows I sometimes cringe when I see how dramatic they made the person's hair.
    Not so with Nick. I have NEVER seen him do anything but top notch makeovers with these women. He doesn't get crazy, but builds on the positive attributes that they already posess.
    I feel bad for him sometimes when the women don't have an immediate positive reaction. Even though WE think it looks good, the women are in shock - but will come around once they get all those compliments! I always trust his judgement. I wish he would do MY hair!!!