Nick Cannon

Nick Cannon Fan Reviews (8)

• A great host!

He has a charming presence on tv... I'm glad he gets selected to host all the awards that he has done. I can see him he is pursuing his ventures... that's great! A witty actor to look out for...
  • nick cannon has done such things as all that and eventually gotten his own show before going on to do some very memorable and fun family movies

i definitely remember nick cannon on all that...he was so awesome..he was such a great contribution to the success of the show and played off the other cast very well..i also loved when he got his own show but was disappointed when it ended..however he kept on w/ his acting and comedy and then landed a sort of dramatic role in drumline and i absolutely love that movie..nick cannon gives a hundred percent into everything he does and anything w/ him in it is enjoyable in my opinion..i have followed his career since all that and have loved everything hes done
  • funny, and both of his shows are off the hook

Nicholas Sheen Cannon was born on October 8, 1979) is an American actor, rapper and comedian. Cannon was born in San Diego, California to James Cannon and Beth Hackett. He attended Advocado Elementry School in Spring Valley California, Quail Hollow Middle School in Charlotte, North Carolina and Monte Vista High School in Spring Valley, California. He began performing at the age of eight, and later formed the rap duo"Da Bomb Squad" with his best friend. Together they opened for the likes of Will Smith, LFO, 98 Degrees, and Montell Jordan. When Cannon was sixteen, he moved to Hollywood, where he performed at such comedy clubs as The Improv, The Laugh Factory and the Comedy Store. Cannon began as a writer for the famous duo Kenan & Kel then he moved onto working for Nickelodeon. Nick started off as a stand-up man to warm up the audience of All That. He quickly landed a starring role on the show in 1998. He landed his own show on the channel, The Nick Cannon Show, which he starred, executive produced, created and composed the theme song for. He has also appeared in several films, including leading roles in 2002's Drumline, Love Don't Cost a Thing, and the 2005 Underclassman. He voiced as Louis the mouse in The Garfield Movie, and voiced Officer Lister in Monster House. In 2006, he appeared in the movie Goal! 2 as a player for the English football team Arsenal and also in 2007 the Day of the Dead remake.

Cannon also has collaborated with many musicians such as Lil' Romeo, 3LW and appeared on soundtracks. He released his 2003 eponymous debut album, which sold 200,000 copies, and went on tour with B2K in the summer of 2003.

Cannon has recently created a song "Can I live?" which is being associated as a pro-life message, even though he himself has denied that the song is a political statement. The song is about his mother, who at 17 in 1979, leaves an abortion clinic after she feels her growing baby is speaking to her and feels she cannot end his life. The song is meant as a thank you to his mother for sparing him from an abortion, and as a message to all women facing this difficult decision. His mother makes a cameo appearance at the end as he speaks:

“ It's uplifting, for real y'all. I ain't passing no judgment. Ain't making no decisions. I am just telling y'all my story. I love life. I love my mother for giving me life. We all need to appreciate life. A strong woman that had to make a sacrifice. Thanks for listening. Thanks for listening. Mama, thanks for listening... ” The song's chorus is Nick and a group of children singing, "Can I live, Can I live." The words are supposed to be from the unborn babies to their mothers.

Cannon is the producer and host of MTV's improv comedy show Wild 'N Out which debuted in 2005, and features actors such as Katt Williams. The show has been a huge success and ranks among the top shows on cable in ratings. He also released his first single, "Can I Live," featuring Anthony Hamilton, from Cannon's upcoming album, Stages, the same year. He once dated singer / actress Christina Milian. At one point, he was rumored to be dating Lindsay Lohan.

Wild 'N Out returned for its third season on August 10, 2006 and ended October 5 of that year. A new sketch comedy show created by Cannon, called Short Circuitz debuted on April 5, 2007.
    Nick Cannon, a Born-again Christian, had dated Grammy nominated singer and actress Christina Milian, but their relationship ended, allegedly, after she discovered secret phone messages from another woman, Lisa Leslie. Christina claims that they are no longer friends, despite statements by Nick to the contrary. In an interview for Sister 2 Sister magazine Nick discussed the relationship and reasons for the breakup. Cannon has also briefly dated Kim Kardashian in 2006. [1] On February 22, 2007, reports falsely speculated that Cannon married Victoria Secret model, Selita Ebanks, after dating for only three weeks.
  • Does music and his own Tv Show

His tv show Nick Cannon Presents Wild 'N Out is hilarious everytime I watch it I laugh my butt off. I think he should do more music and have the Wild N Out Show out for a year but of course show repeats of the other seasons while doing his music career. Nick I think should do songs with Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, Nelly, Snoop Dogg, Akon, Pharrell, Jamie Foxx, T.I, Pretty Rickey, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, JoJo, 50 Cent, Eminem, Timbaland, Cashis, Chamillionaire, Clipse, Chris Brown, Beyonce, Jay-Z and so much more. But thats not my decision to make its his and he does what he wants. All i'm saying is that he should do more music sense he's done so many movies, tv shows, and it would be good to see him do more music.
  • Great guy.

Nick Cannon is awesome. I watch Wild n\' Out all the time. I used to watch the Nick Cannon show before it got cancelled. I thought it was funny when on the Nick Cannon show when he said that LaTanya was missing. I saw the first two episodes of Wild n' Out season 3. I thought that Nick Cannon's answers in Plead The Fif with Big Boi were funny. Home Jeeves was hilarious when Nick was the driver. I hope they make even more new games. Keep up the good work Nick!
  • Nick Cannon is very talented and handsome. He deserves more credit than he is receiving because he is goffy, but in casual way. I love him so much and i do plan on marrying him,not for his money but because he has a great personality.

I loved his movie Love don't Cost A Thing because he seems so natural in it. it seems like when he acts he doesn't have to pretend because they usually give him roles he is made 4. I believe others love acting with Nick because he keeps everyones spirit up and makes sure their having a good time regardless of what kind of film they are shooting.Nick Cannon will be a legend and their will be others that will try to imiatate him, but we all know there is only one Nick. As for his show Wild N Out I see better things to come for that show.
  • Nick Cannon is so cute but besides that he his a talented writer and actor.

Nick CAnnon is extremely funny. He is so cute and he writes his own songs. Although he may not be as good at rapping as others he is still great at writing his raps. He made a huge transition going from acting into rapping and he did it extremely well!
  • Nick Cannon is a trpple threat!

Nick cannon is a talented man not only does he act but he also raps and produces his projects, he came from meger beginnings to superstardum , Getting his start on nickelodeon no one knew the talent that was in this young man until he got is real big break in the movie Drum line where he played a young man trying to earn respect, which is kind of like his life , not yet at his peek Nick Cannon is still on of the up and comming greats of our time being a triple threat , and very talented man.