Nick Frost

Nick Frost Fan Reviews (2)

• waiting for his chance

Nick frost has appeared in several great films including my two favorites; Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the dead. But he has also starred in many popular televison shows like Spaced, Hyperdrive, and Man Stroke Woman. He has always done well in with the characters he has portrayed, but he always seems to land the role of sidekick to simon pegg in any movie or tv show with both of them in it. Like in Spaced he is the military obsessed friend, or in Hot Fuzz he is the funny, action movie obsessed cop beside Nicholas Angel (Simon Pegg). I think if he was given the chance to be the lead role in a movie than he would do great. So I hope he gets the lead role in his next project with Simon Pegg.
  • empty

I noticed the five movies he has been a part of. I have only seen the two with Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz). I thought he was a sole sidekick with the man. I notice him a very British man compared to Pegg. With his success, he gets his wish to travel the world and talk to people about his movies.