Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman Fan Reviews (17)

• Okay actress.

I hear how great an actress Nicole Kidman is. How she has won so many awards and how little success she has had at the box office. I don't think there was one movie that was a box office monster that had her in it. I think she is a decent actress but nowhere near as good as people talk her up to be. I will say she is overrated because its one thing to win awards but another thing to be a draw at the movies. She hasn't been a box office draw and I find her acting just okay. Thank you.
  • empty

A beautiful and talented actress. He is Very good Actor.
  • empty

Overall, she is a good actress, but I think that they give her too many roles about "victim" to say it like that, I think that she is very good, but she has not taken the best roles ever. Some were good like in Moulin Rouge! but she has made some mistakes, Bewitched was not funny at all, and Batman Forever was not that awesome. Still, I think she is a brilliant actress.
  • empty

i completely disagree with the last guy she's a good actress and deserves every award she's got and she's beautiful BTW
  • empty

It's nothing personel but I am just not fond of any of her movies and too much of her acting. Too me she is like the 'queen' who the main 'hero' in the play saves and kisses at the end in the rail and so on... The movies she is in are too girly or serious for me.

A brunette.

A beautiful and talented actress, that I've had the honor to watch on big-screen. Ok, that's too cheesy. But she is both beautiful and talented, that's for sure. She fits all her roles.

Her portrayal in Moulen Rouge, The Others and Dogville was simply exquisite.
  • Why does everyone like her? She is weird and never spends tine with her kids. She married a fool and can't act. She was raised halfway around the world. Why even bother raising your child halfway across the stinkin globe!

6.4
    Why does everyone like her? She is weird and never spends tine with her kids. She married a fool and can't act. She was raised halfway around the world. Why even bother raising your child halfway across the stinkin globe! Sometimes I just don't get people. Nicole Kidman is one of those people. I know everyone likes her, but that's the thing! She is way too overrated among the eyes of young peopel. Something just turns me off about that weird Nicole Kidman. So why I am I giving the woman I don't like a six? I have no idea.
  • Nicole Kidman is such a beautiful actress!

Nicole Kidman is so beautiful and I love the way how her life came from being married to Tom Cruise to being married to Keith Urban. Her life totally changed from being an A lister to still being an A lister but to a more private life. Like before, she would be on Vogue and now she is on like Reader's Digest and stuff. She also doesn't wear all that glam but more of the comforting clothes like sweats and athletic shoes. I mean besides that, Nicole is such a talented actress and she is probably a great mother also.
  • She is the greatest!

I absollutly love her. She is kind of a model to me, i'm really a huge fan.
    The first time that I realised how good she was, was on "Moulin Rouge". I just stopped. She was...i can't discribe...she was great, more than that.
    As an actress she is one of the greatest actress of our time.
    In my top 10 list, she is definetly the first! How couldn't she be?
  • she's the most glamorous woman in hollywood

nicole's not only beautiful but also talented. she's smart and really influential. she gives her best in everything she does. my favorite movie that she did has gotta be cold mountain. she exudes this inborn beauty that not everyone can show. nicole is a very good model and i know a lot of people really look up to her.
  • she is the best !!!!!!

She is my favourite actress the way that she act is just wonderful. There isn't one film that she did that I don't like it I love her .
    I think the best movie she made was Moulin Rouge because she sang so beautiful.
    She will always be my favourite actress!
  • Personally I love her!

I think Nicole Kidman is an amazing actress who is especially good at dramatic roles such as 'Cold Mountain' or 'The Others'. I really enjoyed watching these films amongst others because of what Kidman managed to acheive in her acting. She has the ability to make me cry at the right moments in a film and she makes the movie seem real and really brings you into it. It's amazing what she can do and I love her!
  • Sorry, but this review has been deleted by me because i wanted it deleted.

0.0

Thanks.
  • My all-time favorite actress.

Nicole Kidman is my all time favorite actress. She is just so good in every single role she does. My favorite movie ever is Moulin Rouge...and in that movie, she is an awesome singer, and she brought the role to life. When she does any movies, she takes in that role as if that is who she really is. It amazes me how such a good job she does with that.
  • Nicole is the top leading lady of today.

Nicole Kidman is one of the top leading ladies of our time, and the top leading lady of today. She is beautiful, talented, and classy. She is good in any roll she plays. Nicole was fantastic in "Moulin Rouge," my favorite movie. Nic is a true role model. She can make any role her own. Nicole has proved herself in every role that she has been in, getting many nominations. And she deserves every one of them. She has the classic beauty of the great actresses of yesteryear. She always carries herself well, and always appears very demure. Nicole Kidman is a true wonder.
  • Nicole Kidman is my role model!

Nicole Kidman is one of the all time greats! i love her work in everything she does. She is a fantastic actress and she can handle any role someone throws at her. She has taken on comedies, romance, action and thriller! My favourite film she has done is Moulin Rouge!!
  • SO VERSITAL!

Nicole Kidman has it all. Beauty, a sense of humor, and will go down as the BEST dramatic actress of all time. Words can't even describe her. I've never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER seen an actress who's that amazing at both drama and comedy! Nicole, you deserve everything you get! Rock on!