Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed Fan Reviews (7)

• empty

I love Nikki Reed. Not only is she gorgeous, she's just an amazing actress in general. She could be doing thrillers, drama, teen movies, or even horror (like Chain Letter), she's just always fantastic.
  • Future Oscar winner.

This girl is really gorgoues and talented. Her role in Thirteen was seriously on the mark. She got down the real life of a wild 13 year old girl. I also liked Mini's 1st Time and American Gun. In fact, I'm watching that movie now. So sad her character got shot. Now, Mini's 1st Time was so hilarious where she has an affair with her step dad. This chick has a perfect future ahead, and hopefully has her own show. She's doing good in movies, but most of them are indy. She should be in big films now. Maybe a few remakes of movies to get more notice. She's done good indy movies, but it's time for her to become the next Kirsten Dunst or Drew Barrymore. Still loving her work though. Really representing the 1985-1990 era.
  • This rising star is know for her role as Evie on the movie "Thirteen". She is also the co-writer for the movie.

I absolutely loooove Nikki becuase she gorgeous and brilliant as an actress. She has soooo much potential. I like the way she actually wrote some of the movie "Thirteen". I mean they didn't sugaracoat anything in the movie and that's good. I love all the roles she takes. That would have to be her trademark. She usually takes roles as damaged characters. She really uses her abilities to good use. I really look forward to seeing her in future movies. I give her props on being such a great actress and writer.
  • She looks great! ...wasn't she born on 05.17.1985 ? (like me) :D

speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless speachless
  • Thuis rising star made her acting debut in the drama "Thirteen" alongside Evan Rachel Wood and Holly Hunter. Which she co-wrote.

I absolutely loove this actress because she can REALLY act. I mena the fact that she starred in and wrote the movie "Thirteen" shows just how much talent she has. I think she did a good job in "Thirteen". She did a equally good job in "Lords of Dogtown" but I hardly liked that movie. She is always playing a character who is somewhat wild and damaged. But she has many other talents too. Hopefully we gwt to see the many other talents the actree has in store for us.
  • Yes, just one look at this girl and your heart just melts.

Yes, just one look at this girl and your heart just melts. With her gorgeous looks she seems like she is fit for the top roles in Hollywood. However, her best asset might be her talent behind the scenes whether it is writing, producing or directing. This girl is very talented and we should be looking for her in the future.
  • Nikki Reed, what can I say about her?!?! She's young and gorgeous. Her movie, 'Thirteen' was the absolute greatest.

My name is Shawna Kalinowski. When I first saw 'Thirteen', I was really inspired. I felt like going out and being Evie Zamora. I've grown up alot since I first saw that movie and i now understand themeaning of it. Nikki Reed did a WONDERFUL job with it and she's one of the most gorgeous actors/actresses I have EVER seen... She's gonna go far... Watch out for Nicole Reed!!!