Noel Fielding

Noel Fielding Fan Reviews (3)

• mmmmm noel!!!

Noel fielding is a Genius! I do not know why that is not one of the options for the classification!
    I can't get enough of him!
    He's gorgeous, funny, crazy, UNIQUE!! etc.
    I really don't think he's on TV enough!
    I think he should have a bigger part in the IT crowd, th mighty boosh on BBC 1 (not 3), and on all chat shows!
    That's just me though, that probably won't happen and loads of people probably wouldn't!
    I loved him and Russell together on The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year, last year. It was so funny, and apparantely they will be on it again this year to defend their title! yay!
    I'm so glad the third series of the mighty boosh is back soon!
  • amazingly funny, extreamly talented, beautifull person.

noel fielding is, in my opinion, the perfect guy. his humer is bazzare and outlandish. in the mighty boosh, he plays vince noir co-staring with julian barret as howard moon. the ideas for the boosh seems to me to come from noel and julian sitting around taking loads of holuconogenics and then writing down their trips and making it in to a comedy show. they have themselvs decribed the show as \" a phycadellic trip com\".
    noel fielding is the nicest guy to meet. totaly devoted to his fans. he seems to love the attention, and poseing to get his photo taken.
    he is just as beautifull in real life as he is on camera. he has a great body and you cant deni his amazing hair!
    his bum is so cute in those tight jeens he always wears. he is soft and warm spoken, you can tell he wants to talk to you.
    im not afraid to say i am in love with the guy, i even maniged to get a kiss on the lips from him! made my day that did, ill never forget it!
  • Noel Fielding - talented, hilarious, surreal and utterly gorgeous.

Noel Fielding, in my opinion, is a great comedian. His surreal sense of humour seems fresh when compared with some of the "comedy" TV we have today.

As Vince Noir, Noel really shines. I find it difficult to look away from him when he's on screen, but his guest starring roles in programmes like Nathan Barley, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and The IT Crowd are all great.

He writes characters that you'll fall in love with (Old Gregg anyone?) and plays them with such ease its difficult to remember that its him underneath the make-up and outlandish costumes.

His standup is also great. His stories of following a unicorn to the ends of the Earth and his favourite word (oblong) are brilliant to watch. Recently, in the live Mighty Boosh tour, he has proved what a great actor, comedian and generally nice guy he is. Even when the show goes wrong, he manages to be hilariously funny.

And he's nice to his fans. What more could you want? The fact that he'll stick around to sign autographs until everyone has one just proves that he's a lovely guy.

Overall Noel Fielding is one of my heroes.