Nora Zehetner

Nora Zehetner Fan Reviews (4)

• A rising star, wonderfully oozing talent, intellect and beauty.

I first saw Nora Zehetner on Heroes, and think she's particularly underrated! It's a real pity she was killed out of the show so early on. Nora is a multi-talented actress, experienced across several film genres. She puts in edgy and believable performances, belying her 'late' entry into acting. Not being a 'stage-school brat' means she portrays her characters honestly and intelligently, rather than being predictable and formulaic. I can't wait to see what she does next!

For me, Nora is inspirational, having been incredibly gifted at science and maths, and deciding to ditch them to follow a more artistic and creative career. Courageous decision! There aren't many people who, at 18, could reject the 'safe' option – something they are very good at - to take a risk and chase their dream. And I'm happy it paid off for her.

It was probably an overzealous fan claiming she's in People's 100 Most Beautiful 2007. In any case, being mean about her isn't the solution. So in the interests of fairness, in my '1 Most Beautiful', Nora – with her lovely eyes - wins top prize! So, well done Nora! ;)