Oded Fehr

Oded Fehr Fan Reviews (6)

• Oded Fehr now a rising actor has been in films such as The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, and Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

Born in Israel to European parents Oded Fehr now a husband to Rhonda Tollefson and father to Atticus Fehr who is now three years old. He is an actor who would love to do all kinds of genres of films. He has featured in The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, which are in the fantasy, action, adventure department. Also recently guest starred in the hit WB t.v. show "Charmed" as "Zankou". That show is fantasy. Oded is a handsome actor as some would say and acts quite very passionate. It hard to believe that in the role of The Mummy and The Mymmy Returns that he plays long black robe and hair. He wasn't always an actor but he was in the Israeli Navy for three years and then took up acting. He now lives in L.A. California with a happy family and has a healthy marriage.
  • Oded Fehr is my favorite actor of all time....

Oded Fehr is not only talented, but he's a nice and wonderful person, has a wide range of acting, and not to mention his gorgeous looks! Starring in my favorite Movies playing my favorite character, (The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, Ardeth Bay) this guy is someone for bigger stars to keep an eye on. No matter where he's from! From sword fighting in the Mummy to butt kicking in Resident Evil, Oded Fehr is very talented.
  • I love this man what can i say... he's up there with Johhny Depp,Brad Pitt and Matt Damon in history like George Cloney he will remain one of the worlds sexiet man alive to me. He is great and always will be just thinking about him makes you want him

i love him so much he is a grate actor and i dont think he gets as much credit as he should. i will miss his long her though but what can i say he\'s sexy no matter what he does. I have seen everything this man has ever done.what can i say i love this man.He will go down in history as being one of the sexiest and most talented people alive and i can gurantee that.
  • What can I say about Oded Fehr, except that he is absolutely fabulous! Not only is he good-looking but very, very talented! His portrayal as a terrorist in \"Sleeper Cell\" was so awesome!

I hope they continue with the series and he is a part of it! I like being able to see more of him! He has been showing up alot lately! YEAH! He is one of the sexiest men alive and should be recognized as such! What can I say? I Love Oded Fehr!
  • Strong actor; a favorite.

Wish he was a regular cast member of Covert Affairs. He is really the reason we tuned in to begin with. A pleasant surprise; we ended up liking the show. Although he is very believeable and likeable in the serious, no-nonsense character roles, I think he'd bowl over most male actors given other roles. Would like to see him happy and playful, too. I like him far better than most of the "pop" or "hot" actors out there now; just don't get what makes them so popular. Oded absolutely has the potential for a big hit. I hope he gets the chance.
  • Oded, you need to grow your hair long again.

Oded.. if you stop and think about it, the most popular role so far has been Ardeth Bay. Why? Talent, obviously, but the long hair added to it. Long hair adds to the feeling of danger and bad boyism that attracts so many fans. When you cut your hair, you cut off a lot of opportunities to continue on that same track of popularity.
    But, of course, it's your hair and your career.... and your call. I think, though, that had you not cut your hair, you'd be on the same road as 'Captain Jack Sparrow'....top box office!