Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom Fan Reviews (39)

• More then a pretty face.

Good actor. Loves dogs:)
  • What can I say about this man? ...

Orlando Bloom is a brilliant actor. I give him 10/10 for acting. Orlando is one of the sexiest men alive, for looks I give him 10/10. I have seen Orlando Bloom in many films, he plays Will Turner on 'Pirates of the Caribbean' which I think nobody else can do a better job on what he did. In 'The Lord Of The Rings' he plays Legolos, he was awesome in that. i have seen him in many more thing but these too films he was in were awesome. All in all Orlando bloom is a very, very talented actor and he is the most sexiest men alive! I love him!
  • Orlando Bloom is best known for portraying Will Turner on Pirates of the Caribbean.

Orlando was born Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom on January 13, 1977 in Kent, England. He barely knew his father, Harry who was a politician. Harry Bloom died from a heart attack when Orlando was just four years old. Orlando and his sister, Samantha were raised by their mother Sonia and family friend Colin Stone. When Orlando was 13, Sonia admitted that Colin Stone was their real father. Orlando attended St. Edmunds School, but struggled due to dyslexia. In 1998, he fell three stories and broke his back. Although later, he recovered and returned to Guildhall School of Drama and Music. He landed the role of Legolas Greenleaf on The Lord of the Rings, and later Will Turner on Pirates of the Caribbean. On September 5, 2006, he split up from Kate Bosworth. I hope to see Orlando Bloom in other movies soon.
  • Orlando Bloom is a well known actor, but he is a really good one as well....his films are AMAZING and his acting is GREAT!! Not to mention he is one of the SEXIEST men alive lol! He is in fact my hero because he is one of the nicest actors out there :)

Okay so i actually was fortunate enough to meet this AMAZING actor.....i didn't get to talk to him but well see i went to the 3rd premiere of potc well actually i went to the 2nd but he was really late and were i was sitting made him later soooo he had to walk right by :( but then came the 3rd and i made sure to wake up like at 1 in the morning 2 get ready because this time i was going to meet my hero!! AND I DID.....omg it was the best experiance EVER i got my long awaited hug that i have only dreamed about since i 1st started LOVEING him so many years ago lol He actually wasn't supposed to give anyone hugs or anything becuase once again he was late. But well i started to cry i mean HELLO i waited out side for 19 hours i wanted my hug lol and well he scweezed my hand and winked at me and i started to cry more so he just came and gave me a hug (then he got yelled at by this one dude that said nooo hugs and i felt a little bad lol) and then he signed my little mickey hat my friend put on me 3 TIMES omg i thought i would faint so i have 4 of his signatures lol and he then called me darling lol got it all o ntape and its the happiest moment in my life so far!! But point of the matter is he really cares about his fans and that is what makes me love him so much...sure he is extremely hot but he also has a wonderful heart and that is why he is my hero and is totally a number 10!!
  • One word: HOT!

OMG Orlando Bloom - where do you start?
    He is soooooo cute!!! And British (so not enough hot british film stars!) He looks like he's such a good kisser :lol: He would definately qualify in my 10 sexist men - hell he'd be in the top 5! And he even suits long hair and prosthectic (is that how you spell it?) ears - I mean how many guys can say that?? Keira Knightly is soo lucky - 3 films to kiss him! I still haven't seen the last one! Someone should shoot me! Basically, he ROCKS sooo much! LOVE HIM!
  • OMG OMG OMG OMFG He is so hot hot hot hot hot hot.

Seriously my friend doesn't like him. She is a Johnny Depp fan, but some on Orlando Bloom is so way hotter. He is a good actor and funny persong and a great person. I have only seen him on Pirates of the Caribean and Lord of te Rings, maybe on something else but I can't think of it, but on those two shows he was so amazing and he stole the show. I love him but I am not going to fight anyone for him. I already won the battle when I was fighting for Jensen Ackles. So you girls can have him but he is really hot.
  • HOT

serioulsy one word to describe him is HOT seriously his role in pirates of the caribbean is azome how he fight and eveything besides his gooood looks he isa azome actor from the whole movies the hottest guys r him and johnny depp seriously my favorite part was when his shirt was open and he was alll wet like omfg seriously tell me who can say that he is ugly cause they might be on crack everyone knows that he is SUPER HOT and his accent is to die for , no joke one word to describe is freaken hot
  • i think he is so hot!

orlando bloom is very hot. i think that he is the most hottest guy on this planet. hopefully i will get to meet him someday. if i ever got to meet him it would be a dream come true. it is hard for me because i live in florida and like no celeberitys come. so i hardly ever get to meet celebs. i did get to meet xtina agularia once when i was 3. she came to walt disney world. she is really nice. i have a pic with her. but back to orlando bloom!!!! he is really hot! do you like him tell me through a message. my screenname is gabgab1228
    bye for now!
  • One of orlando bloom's first movie that turned out to be majorly popular was the lord of the rings, he also stared in elizabeth town, all of the pirates of the carribean movies,troy,and a few others.

i do belive that he is the hottest man ever!!! i loved the lord of the rings movies in which he played legolas, a elf with some awesome archery skills. to be in this movie her really had to take archery classes to prepare him for his role. In troy he also used archery at some points. I loved him in elizabeth town although it wasnt what i expected. he is a total hottie. pirates of the carribean 3 just camr out which he stars in and i really want to see it... i cant wait till he makes more movies.
  • The Pirates of the Caribeanean at world end

the pirates of the caribeanean at worlds end is so heart encing that you are on the bottom of your seat and that you really wanna now that is going on with elizabeth swann and will turner and what has happened to jack sparrow and his he really in davy jones locker and will elizabeth swann get married to will turner and will turner finaly meet his dad bootshrap Will Turner and how are they all gonna survive in the black eye of the earth and how is everyone gonna live after they fight off the evil people fight off the people
  • OMFG

he has to be the most gorgeous guy on the entire planet! ! ! ! and he is sooooooo talented! ! ! his accent is to die for! ! ! no joke, pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite movie that has ever been made, oh my god i just can not believe how gorgeous he is if anyone has seen pirates of the caribbean: at world's end, when he has his shirt open and a bandana on his head and he is soaking wet i am in love with that scene, i have no idea how anyone could NOT like him?!?!?!
  • empty

He is a horrid actor, who is the same in every movie.
    POC-Depp carried it
    Troy-Bana & Pitt carried it
    LOR-Everyone Else carried it
    Kingdom of Heaven-No one carried it

Any movie he has been in that has been even remotely good was because some other, far more interesting actor carried that movie. Makes a decent supporting character but nothing more.
  • Great Actor!

He's definetley one of my favorite actors. Ever since I watched the Pirates of the Caribbean movies I became obsesed with them and I'm really looking forward to see Pirates of the Caribbean : at world's end which premiers on May 25 in the U. S.! He really did great in all the movies he's been in not that I've watched all of them. My favorite of all his movies is Pirates of the Caribbean 2: dead man's chest it was much more funny and exciting than the first movie but I think the people that I have to thank for these movies are the producers and they were also the producers of another on of my favorite movies National Treasure.
  • empty

I like him in movies like the Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean, he knows how to act and he knows how to play his roles. He is very funny in both of his roles, and that is why I think that he is one great actor. I really like his style and I really like the way he acts. He is awesome.
  • empty

Orlando Bloom is my second favourite actor in The Lord Of The Rings. His character is jsut fabulous and you can always have faith in him. Is is also in the Pirates Of The Carabean triligy which is also one of my favourites along with Troy and Black Hawk Down. He is only been in 15 movies but I love about half of them.
  • empty

This is the worst and ugliest idiot/actor I've ever seen, if we can call it actor...
    I am a man and I can say that Tom Cruise at 44 years old is way better looking NATURAL (even though they're not MODELS but ACTORS) and is still way better as an actor than Orlando Bloom, geez who's this idiot? I can't believe he's still on the big screen because of the ignorant little wh*res.
    When I see a beautiful girl such as Rachel McAdams on screen I don't go crazy after her and ask her to marry me, I like her because she's a good actress and since I met her, she's not an idiot and I am sure she knows she's pretty, and still don't act like an idiot, you must be a retarded, a junkie or a drunk fool to become a star these days, a few are not, so I gave up being a star so I don't become like Orlando Bloom.

Orlando Bloom is just some drunk fool who comes from the backstage of a bar of losers in some dixie countie who got rich parents to help him out, it's clear his destiny was not where he is today, but welcome to the United States.
    His voice is always the same pitch, his face never changes, he doesn't even know how to look mad and how to look sad, since his role in LOTR he carries this role everywhere.
    Everyone is saying it now, Bloom is a bad actor!
  • Brave Will from 'Pirates'

Nobody noticed him until the trilogy LOTR (Lord Of The Rings). Ten he came back with tottaly cool movies such as 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' and 'Kingdom of Heaven'. I can't wait to see him in a third (final?!) part if 'Pirates'!!! It is gonna be the best movie!!!
    I hope also to see him in a lot of new movies besides that one...
  • Sooooooo hot!!!

Orlando Bloom is sooooo hot and handsome!!! I love him, like actor and like hotie!!! I know him from some great movies 'Pirates of the Caribbean', 'Elizabethtown', 'Troy', 'The Lord of the Rings'! He has a perfect acting career! He acted with Johnny Dep, Keira Knightley, Brad Pitt, Kirsten Dunst, Jessica Biel,... He is sooo amazing and sweet!! Also very talented!!!
  • sex god!!

omg!!!!11 orlando is the sexiest man on the face of the planet . anyone would have sex with him in a hrt beat...trust me. i wouldnt1 but im not as obsessed as sum of my friends r. i mean sum of them hav ife size pposters of him in their room and more posters all over their walls. i mean cum on get real!! he is a major HoTtIe bu hes not tat mazing. but hey... let ppl hav ther opinions on pppl. anyway..i was wondering ... wa other moovis has he acted in besides lod of the rings and pirates of the carribean. maybe i just cat think of any ore rite now but i am curious.
    thanxx
  • His time will come taking the next step!

I think that Orlando has the looks, talent, and the
    Gift he has and that he will take the next
    Big step from being a teen idol into being a great
    Motion picture actor as he will get good roles as well
    As choose them wisely and sometimes perhaps take a risk like the teen idol before him....Johnny Depp!
  • Orlando Bloom is so hot!

Orlando Bloom is very cute and gosh he is perfect in every seise! Orlando is tall, brown haired, brown eyes and just very hot. He also does very well in all his movies especially Pirates of the Caribbean. I still can't believe that Kiera Knightly had a chance to kiss him! Gosh, she's so lucky and she is pretty so I'm alright that.
  • He is sooo hot!

Orlando Bloom is one of the best actors ever that I know. He is very talented and he is so so so so hot! He is a great pirate in Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and I am sure he will be fabulous in Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest (which I am so going to go see tomorrow with my mom). Johnny Depp is also a very very very good actor, who is one of his co-star's in Pirates of the Carribean and so is Kira Knightly, another co-host in Pirats of the Carribean.
  • HOTTIE!!!

Orlando is one of the best actors out there and adapts perfectly to his roles in movies. Not only is he incredibly sexy, he's also got that hot British accent just making him all the more lovable. Mmmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmm! LOL.
    He is a total hottie. I hope he is in more movies.
  • Orlando Bloom has the whole package. Incredibly sexy, great actor, and he always gets those noble, brave, hero roles in movies that fit him perfectly.

Orlando Bloom has to be the Hollywood hottie. oh yeah sure there's Brad Pitt but he's gettin a little old dont'cha think? Orlando is one of the best actors out there and adapts perfectly to his roles in movies. Not only is he incredibly sexy, he's also got that hot British accent just making him all the more lovable. ask anyone, they'll know who he is. Pirates of the Caribbean can't wait to see the sequel. He's even hot as an elf with blonde hair in The Lord of the Rings where he also plays a noble part in helping Frodo (funny name isn't it?) I love Orlando Bloom and who wouldn't?
  • talented

Orlando Bloom has been in alot of Movies which include Lord Of the Rings: The Fellowship Of the Ring, The Two Towers, and Return Of The King, Elizabethtown, Troy, and Pirates Of The Carrabean, and he will also play in the sequel. No matter what role he plays he knows how to bring a little bit of humor to the part. A very talented actor.
  • Orlando bloom

He is so talented in all the movies he has played in the one movie I like the best is Troy. There are alot of movies he has stared in and that really takes my heart away plus I know alot of fans are thinking that right now. He is taking a lot of hearts away in the movies he played in.
  • He is so hott and is such a great actor!

I absolutely love orlando bloom. He is so good looking along with a great personality. I can't believe he fell off a roof and broke his back severely and still walked out of the hospital 2 weeks later after the doctors said he would never walk again. That shows real determination and a real heart to continue. I love his movies and I hope he makes a ton more. Oh and another thing... He is totally gorgeous!!!
  • he is amazing,handsome and gorgeous

orlando is so great he has a good thinking of his future like what we say: he is an ambitious man he lives not only to have fun but he lives to do what he plans to do in future he is really fantastic
    i like him or in fact i love him.
    i really liked his movies but my favourite movie is kingdom of heaven. he is cute in that movie

orlando bloom shares with me the month of my birthday and iam very happy for that .
    i cant express my feelings about him because i really dont know what is that feeling.
    i really admire him .

i think he is talented and handsome .

my only dream is to meet him and i hope that my dream come true because iam dying to meet him .

• Good actor. Not just someoe who uses good looks to get famous.

I think Orlando Bloom looks better that most of his co-stars. He also is very gifted in acting and can potray his character very well. Very lucky to be able to act alongside Keira Knightley. She is really preety. lol Loved his performance in LOTR. Make elves look really cool
  • A short biography

Born on January 13th 1977 in Canterbury, England, Orlando Bloom's plans of becoming an actor developed quite early when he realized that the characters on TV and in the movies weren't real, that they were actors. "Once I realized that I could be Superman or I could be The Hustler or I could be Daniel Day Lewis's character in The Last Of The Mohicans - I was like, "Man, I can become an actor and be all of those things." In 1993, he moved to London to improve his career, doing bit parts in TV series like "Casualty". Orlando spent two years at the National Youth Theatre before getting a scholarship to train with the British American Drama Academy. His first memorable appearance, a cameo in the critically acclaimed movie Wilde in 1997, earned him various film offers, which he all turned down in favor to play theatre. After Wilde, Orlando attended the Guildhall School of Music and Drama for 3 years. On stage, he appeared in plays like "The Seagull", "Twelfth Night", and "Trojan Women". Peter Jackson then "discovered" the classically handsome Bloom for his much hyped Lord Of The Rings trilogy in 1999. After doing the three Rings movies with Jackson, he worked with Ridley Scott on Black Hawk Down. Since then, he has been working on new projects non-stop. 2003 saw the release of The Kelly Gang, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, and The Return of the King. In 2004, Troy and The Calcium Kid were released. Also, in 2004 he began filming his first starring role in a major production, Kingdom of Heaven, again with Ridley Scott. He also filmed Elizabethtown by director Cameron Crowe, playing the lead role Drew Baylor. Both movies are due out in the Summer of 2005. The indie film Haven made it's debute at the 2004 Toronto Film Festival. Orlando both starrred in and co-produced the film. A sequel to Pirates of the Caribbean titled Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest will start filming in March 2005 with a release date in Summer 2006. When he's not working, Orlando divides his time between London and Los Angeles.
< 1 2