Oscar Gutierrez Gonzales

Oscar Gutierrez Gonzales Fan Reviews (3)

• 619 619 619!

ray mysterio jr. is sexy yep had to say that.ray is very talented for a short guy haha.when chavo turned on ray it was really stupid what will eddie think if he was still alive i don't know.then he vs chavo in a i quit match when ray said those words "i quit" i was shocked but i heard he is coming back on one last time to say good-bye to his fans.
  • Rey Mysterio to me is a big inspiration in wrestling cause he\'s a latino and i\'m latino so i feel proud that finally another latin represents Smackdown as it\'s big Champion.......................

Rey Mysterio to me is a big inspiration in wrestling cause he's a latino and i'm latino so i feel proud that finally another latin represents Smackdown as it's big Champion and to me he\'s extremely talented i've been watching wrestling(WWE to be specific) since i was 7 and now i'm 15 so i know alot about the WWE but trust i've never seen a superstar as extremely fun to watch as Rey Mysterio BOOYAKA 619 RULZZZZ FOR EVA...

R.I.P EDDIE GUERRERO 1967-2005
  • Booyaka 619

Innovative, Cool, Speedy, Family man, Friendly, Funny, Fun loving, Small, championship material, The best cruiserweight ever, Those are the best qualities of rey mysterio. The feud with the late Eddie Guerrero who passed away on sunday the 13th of november was bad because it involved rey reys adopted son, Eddies real son, and ended in tragic fasion, a ladder match which saw vicky, eddies wife, help rey rey to win custody of dominic. Rey and Matt Hardy are now best friends and hopefully one day a working tag team to one day hold the tag team titles. One of my favorites.