Pat Robertson

Pat Robertson Fan Reviews (6)

2.6
  • empty

People like Pat Robertson are one of the reasons I deconverted from Christianity and became an atheist. While I know people like him don't represent the religion as a whole, I simply couldn't stand being associated with fundamentalist **** like him.
  • I was living in a large northern metropolitan city when I first heard about Televangelist/Prophet/Author Pat Robertson. It was the early 70's when I happened to turn on my tv for the first time and saw this young man sitting behind a desk.

I would consider Bro. Marion Gordon "Pat" Robertson as an above average man! His family tree reads like a "Who's Who" of famous politicians and public figures. One being Benjamin Harrison, who was a signer of the Declaration of Independence and governer of Virginia. And not only that, but two United States presidents are among the group; William Henry Harrison and Benjamin Harrison, the great-grandson of the signer of the Declaration of Independence.
    And if you look a little closer, you'll see Winston Churchill among the leaves of this historical family tree as well.

It's no wonder that Bro. Pat has been so successful in everything that the Good Lord has called him to do!!! He's got a few famous and productive ancestors that have gone on before him.

Not everyone will understand or appreciate the ministry that the Lord Jesus has established through Bro. Marion Gordon "Pat" Robertson. Neither did everyone understand or appreciate John The Baptist, The Apostles; Peter and Paul, or even our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. But I for one and grateful to live in such a time where men and women of God aren't afraid to do what He has called them to do. And I do believe that Pat Robertson is fulfulling his call from the Lord.
  • Crazy as the day is long.

The Rev. Pat Robertson wears many hats. Unfortunately, none of them indicate intelligence or sanity.

Failed presidential candidate, medical enthusiast who claims to be able to heal people just by squinting really hard and speaking to the television cameras, owner of diamond mines in the destitute country of Rhodesia, amateur weatherman who once claimed the Almighty deliberately sent a hurricane away from where Pat lives, and political bug-up-the-wazoo who gleefully wished for the bombing of a Congressional office building and the assasination of the president of Venezuela, Robertson is a walking advertisement for the Baker Act.

Pat remains host of cable tv's 'The 700 Club.' One awaits the coup and takeover by Terry Meeuwsen. Or the test pattern.
  • THIS guy needs to be shot.

0.0
    I can just imagine how much better the world would be if not for Pat. How does his show even manage to stay on the air? All he does is sit there on his fat ass and make up facts that don't even make sense. Hitler wasn't evil? Feminism encourages women to kill children and practice witchcraft? Hey, newsflash, Pat, why don't you read up a little on the people who practice witchcraft? They base their lives around nature and are sure as hell better and more understanding people than you are, you corporate asshole.
  • This guy irritates me so much. He is nothing more then a stupid conservative who doesn\'t respect other cultures. This guy is a moron and not to mention and very ugly idiot.

0.0
    I\'m appauled that ABC Family gave this conservative a television show. I have no respect for anything he says. He just knows one thing making fun of other cultures. I hate this guy so much and I am inclined to agree with what dbzexpert has said about this mad man. He is ruining our society, you know I love America and really think it\'s a great country but the way things are going it will become a conservative madhouse run by this moron.
  • Pat Robertson is a radical when it comes to the bible and government. And by George Bush's definition, Pat Robertson is a terrorist.

0.1
    The best way to let you know Pat Robertson is by letting you read some of his quotes.

• “If [Hugo Chavez] thinks we’re trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it. It’s a whole lot cheaper than starting a war, and I don’t think any oil shipments will stop.”
    • "Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."
    • "If I could just get a nuclear device inside Foggy Bottom, I think that's the answer." (talking about the United States State Department)
    • "If you go all the way back to the days just following creation, men lived nine hundred years or more."
    • "I know this is painful for the ladies to hear, but if you get married, you have accepted the headship of a man, your husband. Christ is the head of the household and the husband is the head of the wife, and that's the way it is, period."
    • "I think 'one man, one vote,' just unrestricted democracy, would not be wise. There needs to be some kind of protection for the minority which the white people represent now, a minority, and they need and have a right to demand a protection of their rights." (talking about apartheid in South Africa)
    • "Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians. It's no different. It is the same thing. It is happening all over again. It is the Democratic Congress, the liberal-based media and the homosexuals who want to destroy the Christians. Wholesale abuse and discrimination and the worst bigotry directed toward any group in America today. More terrible than anything suffered by any minority in history."
    • [Planned Parenthood] is teaching kids to fornicate, teaching people to have adultery, every kind of bestiality, homosexuality, lesbianism – everything that the Bible condemns.
    • "Presbyterians are the spirit of the Antichrist."
    • "The Antichrist is probably a Jew alive in Israel today."
    • "The feminist agenda is not about equal rights for women. It is about a socialist, anti-family political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism, and become lesbians."
    • "The Islamic people, the Arabs, were the ones who captured Africans, put them in slavery, and sent them to America as slaves. Why would the people in America want to embrace the religion of slavers."
    • "The media challenged me. `You're not going to bring atheists into the government? How dare you maintain that those who believe the Judeo-Christian values are better qualified to govern America than Hindus and Muslims?' My simple answer is, `Yes, they are.'"
    • "There is no such thing as separation of church and state in the Constitution. It is a lie of the Left and we are not going to take it anymore."
    • "When lawlessness is abroad in the land, the same thing will happen here that happened in Nazi Germany. Many of those people involved with Adolph Hitler were Satanists, many of them were homosexuals – the two things seem to go together."
    • "We're importing Hinduism into America. The whole thought of your karma, of meditation, of the fact that there's no end of life and there's this endless wheel of life, this is all Hinduism. Chanting too. Many of those chants are to Hindu Gods -- Vishnu, Hare Krishna. The origin of it is all demonic. We can't let that stuff come into America. We've got the best defense, if you will -- a good offense."