Pat Robertson

Pat Robertson Fan Reviews (6)

2.6
  • I was living in a large northern metropolitan city when I first heard about Televangelist/Prophet/Author Pat Robertson. It was the early 70's when I happened to turn on my tv for the first time and saw this young man sitting behind a desk.

I would consider Bro. Marion Gordon "Pat" Robertson as an above average man! His family tree reads like a "Who's Who" of famous politicians and public figures. One being Benjamin Harrison, who was a signer of the Declaration of Independence and governer of Virginia. And not only that, but two United States presidents are among the group; William Henry Harrison and Benjamin Harrison, the great-grandson of the signer of the Declaration of Independence.
    And if you look a little closer, you'll see Winston Churchill among the leaves of this historical family tree as well.

It's no wonder that Bro. Pat has been so successful in everything that the Good Lord has called him to do!!! He's got a few famous and productive ancestors that have gone on before him.

Not everyone will understand or appreciate the ministry that the Lord Jesus has established through Bro. Marion Gordon "Pat" Robertson. Neither did everyone understand or appreciate John The Baptist, The Apostles; Peter and Paul, or even our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. But I for one and grateful to live in such a time where men and women of God aren't afraid to do what He has called them to do. And I do believe that Pat Robertson is fulfulling his call from the Lord.