Patrick Stewart

Patrick Stewart Fan Reviews (17)

• Patrick Stewart is a man who has never needed to dig deep for talent because it always came naturally to him as an actor.

Patrick Stewart, one of natures gentlemen is better known to us trekkies and Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Personally, out of all the captains to command the Enterprise, I favour him and Jim Kirk over the others. Patrick Stewart is an actor that captivates audiences and leaves them wanting more. His gift for oration and his ability to play so many different kinds of roles makes him the versatile actor we all know and love him to be. Patrick Stewart is a gentleman and his english accent makes him sound very distinguished when he plays his various on-screen roles. I find him to be very entertaining. Apart from Star Trek, I enjoyed his performance in "A Christmas Carol" and as the voice of Ramsees father in "The Prince Of Egypt". Of course there were and are other movies but too many to mention. The man is a great actor and a credit to the acting profession. He has worked hard to be where he is today and to achieve the great success that is rightfully his.