Patrick Swayze

Patrick Swayze Fan Reviews (6)

7.9
  • My favorite actor.R.I.P.

Loved him in everything he did.
  • A wonderfully trained actor who was also wonderful in life. An actor whose presence & charisma could never be denied. :idea:

It's hard to believe that the man who brought us "Nobody puts my baby in the corner;" and other iconic roles from "Road House; Point Break;" and "Ghost" will never again be able to hear the praise that so many of today's rising stars might have admired him for. Patrick Swayze wasn't just good at singing and dancing, he was also good at making an audience truly believe in his characters. He didn't just look like a rebel, he would honestly act like a real rebel; he didn't just pretend to fight, he would fight for real; he didn't just pretend to surf, he would actually go out and surf; and when his character died in "Ghost" and he was no longer amongst the living, he truly made me (and many other "Ghost" fans that I've talked to) believe that he was suffering from the pain of not being able to talk to his wife or enjoy any of the other things that he liked to do while he was alive. Sadly, it seems that Patrick Swayze is now a ghost in real life and not just in a movie, but at least he can now help Jerry Orbach (his "Dirty Dancing" co-star) with his "Dirty Dancing" in heaven where Patrick won't have to worry about a "Road House" or a "Point Break" ever again." Patrick Swayze; acting; dancing; singing thespian, will be greatly missed. :idea:
  • An actor like none other.

I've been watching Patrick Swayze movies since I watched I believe one of his first one's which was "The Outsiders". I absolutely loved the movie. Then when I seen him in "North And South" I fell in love with the actor, the man, the whole package. I followed him in other movies to find out he was awesome at comedy, drama, everything that he tackled.

I'm impressed with him in his personal life as well. I understand he's overcome some personal battles in his own life. Married to the same wife since !975 and a wonderful family man.

Other movies I loved was "Ghost", "Dirty Dancing", "Black Dog", "Fatherhood", "Red Dawn","Road House", and "Next of Kin". A recent drama I seen that was quite different from his usual that I enjoyed was "Icon".
  • empty

love his I would have to say he is my favorite actor i have seen most of his movies more then once and i have seen all but 2 of his movies which I plan to do he can do most any kind of movies and can we say he is just plain hot
  • Patrick Swayze is gorgeous!

I have loved Patrick in Dirty Dancing as well as
    Other movies like Ghost and Roadhouse and man can he
    Dance as well as do martial arts. He has been married
    To the same woman since 1975 and she is also a dancer
    And an actress in her own right. Hope he will get even
    Better roles in the not too distant future IMO!
  • did a great job in dirty dancing man can dance

i think he is not only a talented actor but also a great dancer his mother taught him the great meaning on how to dance i think he is a funny actor but also a serious actor he keeps to his profession thanks i am hoping to see him in some more movies like dirty dancing