Patti LuPone

Patti LuPone Fan Reviews (2)

7.7
  • She may be on tv.com, but Ms. Lupone has often been referred to as "The First Lady Of The Stage."

It seems that Broadway doesn't exactly have their legends anymore. The days of Ethel Merman are no longer with us, but of the stars today, no one draws them in like Lupone! Her resume ranges from Broadway to London's West End in roles like Evita, Nancy in Oliver, Fantine in Les Miz, and the list goes on and on. Ms. Lupone has becoem a household name to avid theatre-goers. She was mocked in Forbidden Broadway, and has been punned on sitcoms, but always with the highest respect. In 2006, Ms. Lupone appeared in the highly acclaimed revival of Sweeney Todd on Broadway. Again, she bowed every night to thunderous applause. One listen to her voice and you will "get it". This artist is truly amazing and her star will outshine us all.
  • Acting and singing

This is one actress and singer that I can never get enough of. From playing a mom on TV to the Broadway shows and musicals she performs in the talent that Patti has is endless. She can take a part or role and bring you inside it. She can glue you to your seat as she performs her music. She is multi talented in all aspects of her career. She is gifted with a beautiful voice that is portrayed in many of her live performances. We don't see that that much on the screen. Endless talent.