Paul Adelstein

Paul Adelstein Fan Reviews (11)

• Love him on "Private Practice".

Great actor.
  • A new discovery for me

When I heard about Private Practice I thought it would be like an appendix of Greys Anatomy, and watched it with hesitation because I really liked the Addison character, and I have always liked Tim Daly´s work since the time he was on Wings (Remember the Nantucket pilots?)
    Well, it turned out that I discovered Paul Adelstein and really felt in love with his character and his trying to cope with all the problems he has gotten into because of his addiction to sex, and his growing interest in Violet... who does not seem to notice that he is head over heels for her. I live in South America and here we do not get the episodes in a regular way, but I hope to see them all eventually. Thanks for the great performance and you have a follower down here in this part of the world...
  • Paul Adelstein as Paul Kellerman in Prison Break was the best. He had my attention ever time he was on the screen.

Paul did such a great job in Prison Break. I hate that he isn't in the show anymore. I wish they could have kept him for a few more seasons. The show is still good but I think it would be better with him. He was my favorite bad guy. He was in the best two seasons. I haven't seen him in anything else. I know he's in Private Practice but I'm not into the hospital scene. Too many hospital shows out there. Maybe he'll become part of a more original show like Prison Break someday. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a season of 24. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
  • Paul Adelstein is bringin' the hotness, the intensity and complexity that makes a good character/villain.

Paul Adelstein is bringin' the hotness, the intensity and complexity that makes a good character/villain. He is the best actor in prison break for me. At first, i hated him then i started to love his character more than anyone else. he is doing a great job too in private practice. i hope to see more kellerman in season 3. he has a good voice too check out his CD doris. Very nice music which is worth listening to again and again. It's mournful and simple but also laid-back and quite touching. Plus Paul has pretty sexy voice. It's got a bluesy quality that kind of penetrates right into your soul.
  • Paul will have a great career.

Paul Adelstein I think he played the Paul Kellerman role so well. He knew how to portray and I loved the character of Kellerman. Now he had worked for the government, and he was believed he was working for them for the greater good but it turned out he was working for a nothing, he did some pretty bad things, but he made up for them by helping a crucial storyline in Prison Break and eventually ended up helping Lincoln Burrows be set free. I give Adelstein a 10 out of 10 because he played his part so well in Prison Break.
  • Absolutely fabulous actor!

Excellent..fabulous...What an awesome actor!! I didn`t know him before prison break! He plays the good, the bad and the ugly and even the funny soooooooooo well! He is one of my favorite actor!! He`s awesome...really talented!! I hope he is not dead after all in prison break and will form part of the sure to be mind blowing season 3!
  • Great actor...too bad we won't see him on prision break anymore

I real enjoy watching Paul act as Paul on prison break. He made you hate him with the ways he killed people, but made you feel for him when he was on his own. He really knows how to make a chatacter shine. I really think he was the best actor on prison break. I know he has roles on other show but i can't wait to see him have more of a role and become a regular face on shows. i hear he is set to co-star in a show with the girl from greys...the red-headed one. I'd watch just to see him act.
  • Is a great actor

• Wow. Thats all I'll say.

Paul Adelstein is a amazing actor. In his role as Special Agent Paul Kellerman on Prison Break, he shows amazing talent, and diverse range. For the entire first season, he played a ruthless man, who would do anything and kill anyone for his president. He was so good at playing bad, even though you hated him, you couldn't look away. However, this season, the character changed. At the beginning, he was still bad. After all, who doesn't remember the scene where he was torturing Sara? But when he started working with Michael and Lincoln, he changed. No matter what type of character Paul Adelstein has played, he has been great at it. My favorite scene of his so far has been when he about to commit suicide, (in the role of Paul Kellerman, in episode Fin Del Camino of Prison Break.) Even though the first part of the scene has no lines, it was done very emotionally. Paul Adelstein is a very underrated face, and hopefully he shows up somewhere else in the future.
  • empty

I love his character on Prison Break. In season 1 he was the total bad guy who was working with the vice president for 15 years and he was the one that killed LJ's mum and step dad. In season 2, he was still working with the bad guys but not directly with the now president. He got really angry about that and shortly after trying to kill Sarah, he joinged the good guys!!
  • Very talented and makes bad look good

I love this character as he is very talented but
    Also makes bad look good. He is not just can
    Be very funny but also can be very mean but in
    A good kind of way. As his character wants Lincoln
    Burrows to die for all the wrong reasons. But Lincoln has
    An ace in the hole...his brother Michael trying to prevent his older brother from getting the chair.
    Very talented yet underrated IMO!