Paul DiMeo

Paul DiMeo Fan Reviews (3)

• Paul Rocks!!

Paul, you are the greatest carpenter I know. Not a week goes by that you dont make my husband and I cry with your genuine love for what you do and how much you care about the families you help. This show is the one of the best shows that we watch. Thanks guys for bringing so much happiness into our lives. As much as I think Paul is awesome it is nothing compare to my husband loving this guy. Everytime he sees Paul he gets tears of joy and thinks that he is the greatest and most sincere man that my husband has ever had the privelege of watching on TV. Paul you rock and we love you!!!
  • Genuine caring man.

I have watched and studied this character of a human being. He is a genuine artifact. Paul is a gentle caring individual. I like watching him create, create and create more.
    I love his intereactions with not only the other designers, but also the children and older members of families that are chosen to have homes remodeled or comletely built from ground up.
    One of my most favorite segments was when Paul went to go get the homeless carpenter who was at a shelter. He asked the fellow, do you still want to help and handed him a Blue T-Shirt.
    This segment, like so many others brought tears to my eyes.
    A salute to you Paul.
  • Paul DiMeo is a designer on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

Paul has a heart of gold and is one of my favorite designers,the rooms he does for people are great he puts a lot of thought into what he does and really goes extreme with his rooms. He's also pretty funny, he's been the but of many of Ty's Jokes but always comes out smiling. Overall: Paul DiMeo is a fun, caring person that makes a great edition to Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.