Paul Johansson

Paul Johansson Fan Reviews (8)

• The sad thing is, I think we do not see enough of Paul Johansson. Many artists fall into a category, "meanest man on TV," "Most comical," etc...I honestly would love to see Paul do a romance...something like the Road to Rodanthe...

In some scenes from OTH, you can see a very sensitive and caring man. It's just not portrayed that way on the show, hence why I would love to see him do a very powerful romance movie..again, RtR or the Notebook...(funny since he was in the Notebook). But I want to see him as the leading man. Paul has a mysterious sexiness and the woman who notice, fall hard! It almost encourages me to finally "finish" a novel that has a part he would play in! I may have to play his leading lady..lol! That is, if it ever made the big screen! I am not sure what he is working on these days since the last review on here was in 08 and it's May of 09 but I hope he takes more offers so those of us who appreciate the "meanest man on TV" don't go through withdrawls. The other thing that needs to happen is some updates on his webpage. I think the last time anyone was on there was back in 06. Even a contact would be nice since most artists nowadays have a way to show their appreciation and respect, etc. I'd be interested in knowing more about this athlete, actor, writer, scuba diver, director, etc....I am sure all of you would to. A fan club would be cool...showing his info, favorites, filmography, charities, contests, sort of like an "all about Paul." I was watching Paul on youtube and he said a lady hit him with nickels in NY for being the "bad guy"...that is a hard role for him to play...since some people really are "whacked out" not understanding that it's fantasty vs. real....and come on now, we all love a bad boy now don't we?? haha. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about Mr. Johansson!
  • Mr. Johansson is one of the most hated fathers on television if not the most hated. He portrays Dan Scott very well and it is an honor for One Tree Hill to have him. I hope he continues being the most hated father on television.

He started to act in the late 1980s with his first film Swimsuit and his first show appearance in "Santa Barbara". Then he began acting in famous television shows like "Beverly Hills: 90210", "7th Heaven", "Dharma and Greg", and his most famous role as Dan Scott in the best television show, "One Tree Hill". He has also been in great film like Wishmaster 2: Evil Never Dies, Glory Glory, The Incredible Mrs. Ritchie, Window Theory, The Notebook, Alpha Dog, and Toxic. He is one of the best adult actors on television just for the fact that he made America hate him as Dan Scott. I hope he continues to strike America.
  • Best of the BADS

Paul Johansson is a GREAT actor. His character Dan is great and the most incredible bad guy in a tv show. I think One Tree Hill will not the same without him and I really think that he would have his own show or whatever, just to see him, so even he's a great actor, and director and everythig hi is sooooo hansdsome and sexy!!! Please....you are not going to tell me that you don't feel sad when he looks like a good boy....i just will give him a hug!! Please...give his show soon we need an actor like him!!
    At least he must stay on OTH until the end, don't you think?
  • One of my personal faves! He's awesome, not to mention, sexy!

Oh my gosh, i think Paul's one of the sexiest guys who get sexy bad guy roles in show business! I absolutely love his role as Dan Scott on the CW's One Tree Hill! I think Dan will lead a better life from now xD I may be wrong though. But i really, really want Dan to change for the better! Paul should starr in more movies though..that i'd want to happen!
  • Awesome!

He plays Dan Scott in The WB's hit TV teen Drama One Tree Hill. His character is the villain in the show and everybody loves his character but people also hate his character in some way. He is an amazing actor who has had many roles. Hard to imagine he was bron in the 60's because he is quite young looking. He is under rated and should get bigger roles in movies and TV shows. He deserves a better career, but not everyone gets what they want. He is a decent guy who loves to entertain his fans but behind the camera he's just a villain.
  • The evil father!

Poor Paul...to have to play a roll like this would be tough. He does a great job...he's a real jerk on TV. I hope now that he found out that he killed his brother for no reason, I hope he does step up and becomes a real dad. It would be great if he was the one to jump in a save Nathan...his son deserves that at least from Dan.
  • The sexiest Vilain alive!!!

Ok, I have not seen him on anything alse except for One Tree Hill, but I can absolutely say he is the sexiest bad guy on tv today! Honestly! He can beat any skinny 20 year-old on the show with just one grin!
    He can be a murdered, a thief, a bad father, an even worse husband, but Dan is the sexiest man on screen even when he is passed out and nearly dying in a fire!
    I hope they keep him in the show untill the end because, if he is the bad guy then, by all means, let the evil win this time!
  • One Tree Hill’s Dan Scott… the character you’d hate to love… one of TV’s hated villains. Paul is a great actor.

Paul Johansson plays Dan Scott on One Tree Hill a villain that you hate to love. And he plays the villain well. Throughout the current three seasons on One Tree Hill, Paul has portrayed a great character and an awesome villain. His character really got what was coming to him in the recent episode. Anyways I heard Paul was dating One Tree Hill’s Erika Marsh- I hope that’s working out for him. I wish Paul all the best in his career- he should get award nominations for his role as Dan Scott- he’s great. I really couldn’t imagine anyone else as Dan Scott.