Paul Popowich

Paul Popowich Fan Reviews (2)

• Let's see more of Paul Popowich. He is a force to be reckoned with.

TV should see more of this talented actor. Paul brings to the small screen, a rounded performance and his charm, charisma, sense of timing, humour and sensitive nature comes makes his performance real. With so much war, sickness, hate and doom & gloom in our real world, I have enjoyed his take on this role. Gordie Brown's interpretation, although admirable, just didn't connect with the many feelings this show examines. Let's see more of Paul out there. A bonus was to find out he comes from Canada and in particular, Stoney Creek. Keep up the good work Paul!
  • Natural acting combined with good looks.

Paul Popowich is one of my favourite actors primarily for his portrayal of Mr Smith in the TV series "Twice in a Lifetime".

Paul has the ability to naturally act a part, so that the character essentially comes alive and you feel for them.

His portrayal of Thomas in the Outer Limits is the only other role I have seen him in, but I loved it as well as it was very different from Mr Smith - being a lot more willing to put himself out! :-)

Paul is truely one of the most talented actors to come out of Canada and it will be great to see him in some more roles.