Pauley Perrette

Forums: Pauley Perrette Board: Pauley Perrette pictures

Abby_forever

[21]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 9
    I have asked people that would have the greatest access to the pic and the only ones available of the cross, are the ones from the episodes that show the tatt (Silver War, and Witch Hunt), and the article in tv guide that showed Pauley getting ready to play Abby dressed as Marilyn. But I am yet to gain acces to any other, clearer shots. The second I do, I am so at the tattoo parlor getting it done.

Abbyforever
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stace_FUBAR

[22]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 2

Hey! I should come here more often! Shorty_86, for a couple of pics of Abby's back tat, try these links- I hope they work!

This is a screencap from Silver War-

http://www.absolutely-pauley.com/GALLERY/displayimage.php?album=36&pos=8

They have that in the Season 3 opening credits, if you have the DVDs.

This one shows how they apply the cross (it's pretty cool):

http://www.absolutely-pauley.com/GALLERY/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=2&pos=6

Thanks to Melanie via Absolutely-Pauley.com!!! And thanks to anyone who actually put them on AbsP.com.

Cheers.

MrsTonyDiNozzo

[23]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 8
    she's gorgeous! i love pauley!

Abby_forever

[24]Jul 7, 2007
    Hello all. Abbyforever here, back on the air.

I have a gorgeous new pic a new member to the board that was graced with the pleasure of being in a scene with out fave goth girl.

Thanks Burbank_gal for the pleasure. Here is the direct message from her:

Howdy, all. I was looking for an enthusiastic Abby Fan Club to post this photo -- where it would be appreciated -- and I think you guys are "it"! Since I'm a newbie here, I'm not allowed to imbed links, so a special thanks to AbbyForever for assisting me in this posting. I worked one day doing "background" on "NCIS". Fortunately, it was with Pauley! We were at a real-life bowling alley, filled with sr. citizens. After we were done bowling, a couple of little old men came over & asked for autographs. Pauley had no problem complying, and told us that senior citizens are her biggest fans! (I'm the one to Abby's/Pauley's immediate right.)

I'd type more, but it's getting really warm here, and I'm not a hot weather person.

Enjoy!

Burbank Gal

PS. She also mentioned that any questions regarding the shoot are welcome. Thanks Burbank_gal for sharing this pic. I think it's gorgeous.

Abbyforever

buckbongo

[25]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 3
    Thanks for the info on tattoos on Pauley... I wondered if they were real. Ms Perrette is one of the few women on this planet with tattoos that I find beautiful, maybe Anjelina Jolie on a good day, also. But Ms Perrettes attractiveness comes from her ability to glow with a love of life, and a great sense of fun and humour. She is a talent. To make all the neccessary scientific parameters of her position believable, in a tv sense anyway, is a gift. Although the time frame for many experiments and research is a bit (!) accelerated , fans dont mind at all... It's all good fun, and how many laboratory types do you know who look so charming ?

Vamperstein

[26]Mar 15, 2008
    I love what you're doing Abby_Forever. I was wondering you could help me out. Can you find me better pictures of the stick figure angels that Pauley has on her shoulders? I really want to get those done.

Abby_forever

[27]May 5, 2008
    Why thank you. I am glad you appreciate it.

I'll post better pics when I get home, I just don't have them with me at uni.

Let me know if you still want them.

Abbyforever

cg10107

[28]May 10, 2008
    • level: 1

I would like to know where I can get a picture of the Cross Tattoo on her back.

thanks

Vamperstein

[29]May 21, 2008
    I totally still want the pictures. Thanks so much.

Abby_forever

[36]Sep 3, 2008
    I have a tattoo update. I just this minute have seen a new tattoo on our favorite goth girl. Not yet confirmed it's meaning to the delectable Ms. Perrette, but it appears to be a flower (also reminds me of the scientific diagram of electrons in orbit around an atom) between her shoulder blades, lower than the angels. Here are the first pics I have seen:

enjoy

Abbyforever

stacefubar

[37]Nov 17, 2008
    So pretty. But omg, that flower is three infinities together!!! I was going to get a tat of that ages ago!!! WEIRD!!! I have another one showing it though from the other angle.
    I hope this works.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2kk9cx.jpg

Also i'm stace_FUBAR, but complications happened with the account.
    Pauley rules.

abby-rules

[38]Feb 28, 2009
    Hiya all am new at this and need to put a pic up but i can tell you one thing i have all the ncis's on dvd and i really don't know how many times i have watched them i think abby is the best actor in the world and i am thing on getting the angel tattoo that she has but the big cross on her back is not real it is just for the show but i will add some more stuff soon good job with what yoy are doing keep it up

ashy-cee13

[39]Jun 5, 2010
    where would be the best place to get temp tattoos??? - like the spider web or the ones on her wrists?? I live in australia - brisbane - thanks

Sabrina95

[40]Jun 26, 2010

Pauley,

Ever since the show came out, I admired your talent. I was just watching theepisode called "The Phantom"and at the end you and Barrett Foa signed to each other. It was really cool how you left the hearing world out of what the deaf community done to everyday. You did not have anyone interrupt what you signed but since my daughter uses only sign language to communicate, I am self taught, I understood it all. It took me two times to catch it all, but I did. Thank you for including the sign language into your part. In the deaf community, they are left are left out of so much communication by the hearing world. Thank you. Love all the pictures. Also, I am you on facebook's which NCIS character are you? question survey. Kind of cool even for an person of my age. Keep up the great work. Love it.