Penélope Cruz

Penélope Cruz Fan Reviews (3)

• The light of the Spanish eyes.

What can I say, in from Spain too, and I think Penelope Cruz is really a talented actress. She´s played a lot of characters and she can plays a lot of them all different. I hope we can see her in the future in some kind of TV-show or as a guest, I don´t know. All I know is that I really like her, and I have to say, that I watch every movies she´s made, and between the movies "Vanilla Sky" and "Abre los ojos" besides she plays the same character, I prefer the second one... You tell me.
  • empty

Penelope Cruz is really a talented actress. In every role she really makes you believe that she actually is the character she's portraying. This sense of realism is what makes her really stand out above the masses of the rest of actresses today. My favorite movie of her's is "Vanilla Sky."
  • Mónica Cruz is her lil sister but penelope is still the best she is so sexzy and smart she looks like she has a kind hart tom is a big looser for leting her go and this new guy she with matt he is know better penelope is number 1