Penn Badgley

Dean_gal

[1]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 9

i cant believe there is no other topics on these form so i becoming a fan of Penn Badgley, so i was looking him up on Youtube and i found this show he did in 2002. and know im hooked, i was just wondering what u guys think of it...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mackymacaspac

[2]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 78

It's normal person guide forums don't get much love from TV.com-ers. Often, discussions are done in the show forums, even if the topics are about the actors. Penn's one of the better actors on the show. I like the chemistry between him and Blake Lively. Also, his relationship with his father (played by Matthew Settle) has been great so far!

alibeth25

[3]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 26
    Dean_gal wrote:

i cant believe there is no other topics on these form so i becoming a fan of Penn Badgley, so i was looking him up on Youtube and i found this show he did in 2002. and know im hooked, i was just wondering what u guys think of it...

I loved that show. That show is the reason why I like him. It made me take notice of him. My favorite episode was his birthday and he cut school. It was like Ferris Buller's Day Off. I really miss that show. I would love to see it again.
    Edited on 04/24/2008 9:11pm

starryeyed15

[4]May 23, 2008
    • level: 7
    Aw man I love Do Over! It is such an awesome show! Too bad it was cancelled. No matter, there is GG.

alibeth25

[5]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 26
    I still can't believe they cancelled the show. It was so good. Whenever I feel like watching it, I go to YouTube. Someone posted all of the episodes.

ireeagle

[6]Jul 9, 2010
    • level: 9

I have to you this, but it looks like Do Over was not only discontinued, it was also messed up by the WB and the critics. Do Over needs to be re-tried.