Peri Gilpin

Peri Gilpin Fan Reviews (2)

• Played Roz Doyle on Frasier

Peri played Roz Doyle on Frasier, she was Frasier’s producer, but they where still good friends, and Kelsey and Peri had such good chemistry together, that some of the funniest moments on the show where the conversations between them, and the fact that Roz seemed to have a different boyfriend in each episode, and I always thought that Frasier and Roz would get together, but they never did.

Peri also provided the voice of Desiree on Danny Phantom, she was only in two episodes, and I didn't even put to and to, together, until I read it online.

Peri is a great actress and quite attractive, and a great addition to the Frasier cast, I look forward to seeing more of her in the future.
  • the second best reason why I watch "Fraiser."

Peri Gilpin! she's not a household name, but she is in my household. the second reason why I watch "Fraiser" every week and that is Peri gilpin. She's a gorgeous woman whom I'm in love with. I wrote her a few letter to support her. I recently saw a picture of gilpin in leather pants. she is hot! Very Hot! I haven't seen Peri since "Fraser" went off the air. When she got married, I stop writing. I hope she is making appearances again because I miss her very much. She brings class to "Fraizer." What a woman. that's why I love Peri gilpin.