Peter Dinklage

Peter Dinklage Fan Reviews (5)

• One word: H O T

I\'ve only seen Threshold once. This guy is an early stand out. Looking forward to seeing more of Peter D. The Station Agent is on cable tonight. Can\'t wait. He is hot hot hot hot hot hot and very hot. Watch out for this guy. I\'m never wrong about these things.
  • First saw Peter in 2 country music videos. Loved him right off. Handsome for sure. Glad to see more of him in Threshold. Enjoying seeing his true talent.

First saw Peter in 2 country music videos, one as a dwarf in Sheree Austin's video and the one where he rescues a girl in a wheelchair. Loved him right off, my daughters too! Handsome for sure. Glad to see more of him in Threshold. Enjoying seeing his true talent.
  • I've seen this actor 2 other times, in "livin in oblivion" where he makes an excellent rant about the sterotypical roles dwarfs get and in some bit part where he plays a child psychologist. ( I really liked that role because it was at least inspired)

Peter is under used and pretty much above all of the staff except Mr. Dutton. In fact it seems that Brent spinner is actually working to keep up with Dutton and Peter and it shows, Brent's better for it. The other's are pretty bland and formless.

My favorite scenes? When he asks the team muscle how he deals with death, his reaction when the nerd shoots his gun, and his ability to show fear, but still be cocky.

I tune in to see Pete act, that's it. I'm curious how long the good sense and smart writing of the show will last and keep giving Peter good lines. Already I'm worried because too much of the angst and drama of the show is being centered on the woman who quite frankly is barely able to act. Don't get me wrong, I'm straight and she's hot, but she doesn't really act.

His being a Dwarf is not a plot device of the film, which is cool. I'm a normal height black guy who usually doesn't care who gets the girl on a show, but it would be cool to see him get in a romantic situation and really see him work some dialog.

I know, I know, that's pushing it to see him with a norm and make it dramatic, but I wouldn't dream it (actually even think it) if the writers weren't already doing a good job.

The question might arise "yeah, but are you impressed a Dwarf can act? or that he is a good actor?"

He's a good actor. His height disappears in the glare of his ability. Now if he was 6ft would I still write in? No. But if he was even 5ft 8 he would be staring in Numbers.

• Peter is just so adorable and handsome! I'm so glad he's on Threshold!

Peter is the only reason why I watch Threshold! He is by far the best actor on the show. Plus he is so adorable and handsome! I have seen him in other venues but never really paid attention until now. I am so happy that the powers that be put him on this show. Maybe it\'s because most women like the \"bad boys\". I dunno know?
  • Clever Funny

Fun actor, great sense of humour and gives great delivery with lines.