Philip Glenister

Philip Glenister Fan Reviews (4)

• Thanks for being best TV character since Minder, think you are amazing, Britains best kept secret all this time :)

Supplying the best TV character since Minder, genius x Missing you already Guv. I think you are amazing, and you have been Britain's best kept secret all this time :) How I missed you before I will never know. Looking forward to seeing your Mad dog 4 x 60 mins programmes on Sky in the summer! Supplying the best TV character since Minder, genius x Missing you already Guv. I think you are amazing, and you have been Britain's best kept secret all this time :) How I missed you before I will never know. Looking forward to seeing your Mad dog 4 x 60 mins programmes on Sky in the summer!
  • LOVE HIM

It's a shame i could only pick one word from the classification box as i think he is : Talented, One of the all time greats, Give him a show, Handsome and Charming.
    Wow what a man.
    I so want to see him in something else he is a comical and acting geneious.
    10/10
  • Absolute genius!

Personally my favourite on the show as he just so funny and his 'just don't give a f*ck attitude' adds to the characters quality. I love his brother in hustle and he is equally as good if not better in life on mars and really brings something extra to the show. Bring on series 2 I can't wait for the gene charm!
  • Brilliant!

What a superb actor! He is so believable as DCI Gene Hunt. I had not really seen anything with him in it before, but he makes Life on Mars unmissable television. He brings so much reality to the character that you forget you are watching an actor playing a part. He is a very tough copper of the old school, but also on the rare occasion you can see that he has a softer side. Unfortunately(!) I can remember 1973 and how the policeman of that era used to be, and he has the characteristics absolutely to a tee. To top all that I also find him extremely attractive! I cannot wait for the second series to begin!