Pilar Sanders

Pilar Sanders Fan Reviews (3)

5.1
  • Deon is a remake of Chicken George. An ego as big as the ocean. Who the ever heard of Pilar before this show? I refuse to watch his NFL game day on Sundays. He is a first class jerk.

Deon is a remake of Chicken George. An ego as big as the ocean. Who the ever heard of Pilar before this show? Not many. His money is the influencing factor in getting this show on the air. I refuse to watch his NFL game day on Sundays. He is a first class jerk. He was only a marginal MLB player so I wouldn't call him a star in that sport. He was a jerk at FSU and not well liked on campus. What a waste of air. His wife is in it for the money and fame. I will admit she is sexy.
  • If you want to watch some obviously scripted show and some bad acting, this is the show for you. They claim Pilar was a well-known model/actress, but the woman cannot act even playing herself in a reality show. So that is actually funny.

2.8
    The show represents Pilar as some kind of heroic mom/model/actress. They use her marriage and family with Deion to put this woman in the spotlight for the first time ever in her life. They claim she was a well-known model and actress, but nobody knows her prior to this reality show. So this is the first contradiction. Another contradiction is that she plays a good supporting wife and mother. But in the show she constantly allows her husband to disrespect her with "funny" comments. What mature woman allows her significant other to do that for a couple of laughs or for a show or for money. I hope her children can understand that their father can only be funny putting down their own mother. The show is just not worth watching. Hopefully, her next project is better and she works more in her talent as an actress instead of relying on her family name or marriage.
  • I enjoy watching Deion and Pillar interact, they are funny, serious.The way she looks at him and he looks at her as if, you know you crazy right? He is protected of his family. He/She never forgetting they are one, but realizing he/she are individuals.

I wasn't sure of the show at first, but it proved to be different then many of the shows today. Yes it's about a family and there lives, but it shows so much more. This is not just viewing Deion and Pillar but what each one represents. His work and dedication but hers as well. What her role is as a Wife, Mother, Friend, Mentor, Lover, Homecare provider, story teller, advisor and so much more. I as a woman look at her, and see WHAT she deals with, it's with love/dedication. Something very beautiful, yet very hard work! Admiration PILLAR!