Piper Perabo

Piper Perabo Fan Reviews (7)

6.4
  • Date check

Quote from the trivia section.

"- In 2001, she won a MTV Movie Award for Best Music Moment in the 2003 movie Coyote Ugly for Piper singing One Way Or Another. - In 2001, she was nominated for MTV Movie Award in the category Breakthrough Female Performance for 2003 movie Coyote

Anyone else notice that this doesn't make sense?
  • What does c**p mean?

3.5
    The word "c**p" is listed twice. What they heck are they referring to? Am I crazy? I just can't think of a swear word that fits that starts with c and ends with p. WTF??
  • Amasing!

The best way to describe Piper is unique ! She is so talented , beautiful , with an inexplicable charm that she brings to every single role . I advise people who have never seen her act to watch these movies : coyote ugly , the I inside , 10th & wolf , lost & delirious and George and the dragon (this isn't her best film but it's so funny and fun and she brings such grace to the role that leaves you in a state that you can't look away) And when you watch all of them you see how gifted she really is and how she has this unbelievable ability of transformation and also is able to project her emotions to the screen so that even the toughest hearts have to jump.
  • Funny and has very good roles.

I have seen two of her movies: The Adventure sof Rocky & Bullwinkle and Cheaper by the Dozen. I am looking forward to Cheaper by the Dozen 2. I must admit she's kind of cute. I really hope she will have good roles for years to come. You rock Perabo!
  • Piper Perabo - a star never to be outshined!

It\'s not very often that you see someone on screen and immediately fall for them on the spot, but low and behold, this is exactly what I did when I saw Piper for the first time on screen, now 3 years ago, in Coyote Ugly. Within a flash, she had me hooked, and has held on tight ever since. I became addicted to her, and have watched nearly every movie she\'s been in, admiring her pure talent and brilliant role choices. My favorite movie of all time is \'Lost and Delirious\' due to the fact that Piper plays her character so well, the drama, heartwrenching emotion and pure truth that she brings to her character, sucks me in time and time again, and I believe that noone could have even come close to playing that role any better than she did! She will always be my #1. Amazing.....
  • empty

After coming storming onto the scene in "Coyote Ugly," Piper Perabo has now really made a name for herself in Hollywood. She is really a talented actress. In every role she really makes you believe that she actually is the character she's portraying. This sense of realism is what makes her really stand out above the masses of the rest of actresses today. My favorite movie of her's is "Piper Perabo."
  • AMAZING actress! Should have done more movies as a teen though because some of her adult roles are a tad boring.....

Piper Peroba is an amazing actress, all you have to do is watch the last scene (although i reccomend the whole thing) of Lost and Delirious and you'll see why she has amazing talent.

She is a brave actress too, how many teenage girls would want to play in a lesbian sex scene?? (I'm not a lesbian and sort of covered my eyes during the part but still)

she's just incredibly talented and honestly one of the best actresses ever.

One problem though.

I like her better as a brunette and with longish hair. The short blonde is eh :/

Other than that her performance is always excellent i've seen her in a ton of movies and enjoyed them all. She's truely an amazing actress and deserves to be in more movies and more heard of.

But she's definitely the best as Paulie Oster. RAGE MORE :D