Pooch Hall

Pooch Hall Fan Reviews (5)

• Pooch Hall, WoW!!!!!

I just wanted to say Pooch is my most favorite male actor. I know he's an actor, but I see all the feelings and emotions in his character, and it is such a turn on...............keep up the fantastic work Pooch. Please bring my show back!!!! Daytime TV has nothing on The Game!!!! And whats more of a turn on is that my name is Melanie so when Pooch speaks my name I'm in AWWWED!!! The music, the scenes have class, it makes me feel like thats where I want to be. This show also shows me things about myself, to make me a better person, isn't that something!! Bring my show back please!!!!!
  • Pooch Hall in The Game

Not only is Pooch Hall very easy on the eyes, his acting skills makes the role that he plays on the Game very believable. When him and Melanie (Tia Mowry)are interacting it reminds me of a relationship that meant so much to me and when the roles are that believable and people can see themselves in those very situations- it draws viewers. This is why I record all the episodes of The Game and look at them over and over again, especially with all the other usless, unentertaining trash that is being broadcasts every day. Pooch Hall can very well be the next Denzel. Keep up the god work Pooch....
  • Pooch (Derwin) is so fine and I think that he could and is going to be one of the most fine and intrigueing male figures of acting! I love you Marion "Pooch" Hall!!!!!

I hope that The Game stays on for a long time. Since Girlfriends has been cancelled it has become one of my favorite tv shows of all times. Derwin and Melandee are the it couple and needs to be together. I cry everytime I see them not being together. I hope the show goess on till they get mnarried and have their first baby. I can't wait to watch the show on Fridays and I watch the reruns on BET.
    Go Derwin!Maybe I would gewt to watch Marion in an upcoming movie or something. I will mostly watch it !
  • Not a familiar face to television? Well he fits the hollywood description- young, talented, and sexy. I think Pooch Hall can be the next big thing.

I first saw him in Miracles Boys, He played older brother Tyree and did a good job. He was awesome. The movie itself was not the best thing, but he sure was. If it wasn't for him I would have probably just changed the channel on the tv movie.

His role of Tyree played off as the man of the house, the one in charge(to me the star of the show). Each line he read in this movie felt so real. His voice just literally takes hold of you. When he acts, its a scene that you just wanna see. Sure, he is unfamiliar to the tv scene, but I am more than sure the ladies will love him!! Just as I do. I think he has so much potential its undescribale. He can be the next big thing!! Keep an eye out for him ladies and fellas.
  • Pooch Hall is so hot!

Pooch Hall is a very handsome young man. He is a great actor too! I loved him in Miracle's Boys, and I hope to see him on a lot more television shows/movies. He is such a convincing actor. When I watched Miracle's Boys, it felt like it was real, not just a TV show. Keep up the good work, Pooch!