Prince

Prince Fan Reviews (4)

• Overated.

Good singer. But way overated.
  • My sexylicious Prince....

Prince has got to be a legend. Playing numerous instruments and releasing numerous albums, and ofcourse having that sexy body and attutide of his, Prince is AWESOME. Of course, he's only a few pegs below Michael Jackson, and they were both rivaling in the 80s, but I think they were both at the same level. And I'm not saying this cause he died. I liked MJ before. But these two were definitely the best and I hope the newer generation can see how good he is before he dies. He really deserves it. I'm sorry about your son Prince!! :(
  • Legendary

Prince is my favorite singer ever and the reasons why are simlpe. He has a great voice and his own style plus he's been with some of the most attractive women I have ever seen.

The amount of great songs he has songs are probably more than any other muscician. On top of that he has also done movies TV shows and he even performed at the Super Bowl. Prince is an extremely talented and creative performer and those are just a few of the many qualities that make Prince my all time favorite singer.Many people have tried to imitate him and have failed Prince is the greatest ever period end of story.
  • Prince is the greatest singer ever!

Oh, where, oh, where do I begin about the wonderful musician we all know as Prince?

First of all, I'll say he's talented & very creative. Much like moi, he could spit out 100 songs a day if he wanted to!

Secondly, he's gorgeous. No, more than that--he's the most beautiful, love-alicious human being ever! If he weren't already married, I'd ask him to give me the biggest, sloppiest, wettest kiss ever!

But enough girl talk.

Third, he's kind & gentle. That's a quality quite a few celebrities are lacking nowadays.

Fourth--to put it bluntly, he's just the greatest performer ever. End of story!