Quinton Flynn

Quinton Flynn Fan Reviews (5)

• He's awsome

Quinton Flynn,he's an awsome actor.I've seen most of his awsome work in voice acting liked in My Teenage Life As An Robot.Even in video games being the voice of Axel,in Kingdom Hearts 2.I hadn't seen him other roles.But I think the most awsome voice acting that he has ever done is Iruka-sensai! He does an pretty good job voice acting there.He also does the voice of Marcus.But I still think he is an awsome voice actor.He is one of my favorite voice actor,that I ever seen.I think he should run his own show,or I hope that he could continue on voicing in other animes.
  • He has a good voice

6.9
    This guy as Iruka on Naruto sounds like every bit a teacher should be. I like listening to Iruka yelling at Naruto and explaining stuff to him. He also is in one of my other favorite shows-Zatch Bell. At least i have no idea what part he plays. I know i gave him a low rating but i dont rarely give tens anymore. He has that low rating because i\'ve only heard his voice in Zatch Bell and Naruto. All i know is that he plays Iruka and Iruka\'s voice is actually okay. All in all i like this guy and you dont have to worry about my rating.
  • He has many great roles he should have his own show about I dont know.

His roles include:Dr.riddes on Zatch Bell,Iruka on Naruto,Timon from Timon and Pumba,Sheldon from My life as a teenage robot,Axel from Kingdom of Hearts 2, those are great roles for this guy he is so dreamy he sounds like he's 69 years old but on some roles he sounds 18 years old.
  • hes such a handsome and young voiced man and sometimes he sounds very old

he is such a great man very talentedi have nothing more to say about this man just nothing although i wonder how come at some roles he has a young voice and at some roles he has a old voice i know nothing about this man just nothing so i give this guy a 10.0 out of 10.0
  • Awesome! Cool! Talented! My favorite!!! He rocks and he plays my favorite character Axel off of Kingdom Heatrs 2

Awesome! Cool! Talented! My favorite!!! He rocks and he plays my favorite character Axel off of Kingdom Heatrs 2. 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1