Rachael MacFarlane

Rachael MacFarlane Fan Reviews (2)

• Eris is one of the best voice actors I've heard of. She does so many different voices. Her best is in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, when she does the voice of Eris, the godess of chaos and discord.

Eris is one of the best voice actors I've heard of. She does so many different voices. Her best is in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, when she does the voice of Eris, the godess of chaos and discord. She does a great job focusing on her character and livens up the show. She's also one of the most gorgeous characters one the show. Her work in "Chaos Theory" was one of the best yet. However, she sometimes uses a valley girl accent,which tones down Eris's maximum appeal. Overall, she is one of the best characters I've seen.
  • She does a great job in "American Dad" as the voice of Hayley.

Rachael Farlane provides the voice for Hayley Smith in the show "American Dad." I think that she does a great job providing her voice, but not the best. I still think that she is talented, though. Even though anyone could voice Hayley, IMO, I still say that I like her voicing Hayley. She has a good voice, but nothing special. She is underrated, too. Overall, great, but not the best.
    8.4/10.