Rachel Griffiths

Rachel Griffiths Fan Reviews (6)

• Rachel Griffiths currently plays Sarah Whedon on Brothers & Sisters.

Before Brothers & Sisters started this year, I had never seen any of Rachel's work as an actress, but I did hear about her when Six Feet Under was on. After having seen her in Brothers & Sisters, I have to say that I think that Rachel is an incredibly tallented actress. One of the things that I like most about Brothers & Sisters is that the writing is a perfect blend of drama and comedy. At times Brothers & Sisters can be very dramatic, and I have to say that I enjoy the dramatic aspect of Brothers & Sisters the most when part of the drama comes from the character Sarah and her storylines. Rachel handles the dramatic aspect of Brothers & Sisters perfectly. Rachael's performance in the episode Bad News is certainly proof of that. She also does a great job with the show's comedic material as well. All in all, Rachel Griffiths is an incredibly talented actress, and I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of her in the future.