Rainbow Sun Francks

Rainbow Sun Francks Fan Reviews (8)

• brain melt

Get a grip scully, he ain't that hot. And what the hell is so pleasurable about looking at someones back side. Enlighten me please.
    He's a boring character, and I really have no eye for actors. The best thing to happen to him was going nuts (aka. three fries short of a happy meal).
    I do have pity for the dude. Why on Earth did your mother name him Rainbow. I don't mean to be mean or offending (Though I don't give a damn if I am) but come on. He is male as far as I can tell. Why Rainbow. Does his mother have a death wish for him or a strange sense of humor.
  • i love his body it hot as can be with that hot small butt just like doctor beckett both hotties and both are denfinly worth watching he is a very good actor and show had more parts on the show he is very smart and cute and needs more parts

he should had some topless sceans and he should have lots of lines becuse he has a sweet voice and a smart mind and a very very good looks and i cant wait to see some more of him on the show and i think he really needs more parts
  • RSF.. totally rocks!

I think he's awesome!! :) I totally became his fan after his role as Lt. Ford in Stargate Atlantis.. ;) super hot. ----100 words to submit this review?? :/ Really?..... Fine then -_- Here ya go:

I think he's awesome!! :) I totally became his fan after his role as Lt. Ford in Stargate Atlantis.. ;) super hot.I think he's awesome!! :) I totally became his fan after his role as Lt. Ford in Stargate Atlantis.. ;) super hot.I think he's awesome!! :) I totally became his fan after his role as Lt. Ford in Stargate Atlantis.. ;) super hot.I think he's awesome!! :) I totally became his fan after his role as Lt. Ford in Stargate Atlantis.. ;) super hot.I think he's awesome!! :) I totally became his fan after his role as Lt. Ford in Stargate Atlantis.. ;) super hot.I think he's awesome!! :) I totally became his fan after his role as Lt. Ford in Stargate Atlantis.. ;) super hot.I think he's awesome!! :) I totally became his fan after his role as Lt. Ford in Stargate Atlantis.. ;) super hot.
  • dont know what to do here

Rainbow Son Franks he is a cool dude but what i hate about the season is that he isnt in them anymore. Where is he? I am very mad now that he isnt there.
    He was also my favorite and it makes me sad not to see him there. He was a cool dude and the friend of Cornoll Sheppard. They were best friends untill Ford had to go nutes. I want him to go bback in the movie. Would you not agree? He was awsome, i loved the way he acted and everything. Ford was awsome but why isnt he not there anymore?

Contact me on Aj.Sprosty@yahoo.com

The Sargate Fan
  • ok actor...

I've only seen Rainbow Sun Franks on Stargate Atlantis as Lt. Ford. He isn't a very good actor. He just says the words and doesn't really sell the character. I also don't like the character Lt. Ford in general. He just has no depth and I was never able to get into him, which is, again, due to very mediocre acting. Many other actors would relish the chance to have a big role on a tv show like Franks and they would probably do just as good as a job or even better. Franks is just an average actor and he needs more experience.
  • empty

Young, but great. His role on Stargate atlantis was a good example of his talent. He will certainly be back because he has a hole lot of potential.
  • He is great!!!!!!

I met Rainbow at Pegasus one this year and he was excellent and very very sweet and funny. He was a little hung over all weekend despite that he was a great laugh. He is very rebelious which i think people love him so much but i think that he is just so sweet and that's why i like him
  • Rainbow Sun Francks in "Junior's Groove."

Rainbow Sun Francks is so hot! It's funny. I had never even heard of him until today. I was watching this crazy movie called "Junior's Groove." It's like from 1997 or something, but I'd never seen it before. Anyway, he was great in it. He played to be this orphan who lived in like a hostel or something. He lost his family in a fire when he was a kid. His best friend is this fat kid named Junior who plays the piano. And then I found out that he's Cree Summer's brother. Cree Summer played Freddie on "Different World."