Ralph Fiennes

Ralph Fiennes Fan Reviews (8)

• This is one of the finest actors.

This is one of the finest actors we have on earth today. RF is a gentleman, genius, subtle, in command of his work, and powerful. Ralph is a great actor. Every role he does, he's present as the character, believable, I'm drawn in. Ralph ROCKS, he is no cookie-cutter idol.
  • I became a fan of Ralph Fiennes when I was still in primary school. He IS SUPERB, no matter as a cold-blooded NAZI officer, or as a reborn YOU-KNOW-WHO. Ralph ROCKS! ...

Ever seen Ralph Fiennes in Avenger as agent John Steed? He simply kicks ass! I'd say he'd make a much more charming James Bond than even the masterful Sean Connery, were 007 an agent living in the 19th century or early 20th.
    Fiennes' performance is so gripping and dramatically "realistic", he can without a doubt rival with any of his contemporary Shakespearean actors. In fact, sometimes you'd say his performance is no less decent than that of Patrick Stewart's or Ian McKellen's!
    He's one of the few actors out there who can always add the nice little touches to his characters making them brilliantly fascinating. His appearance in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is much shorter than I expected, but every frame with him in it is absolutely amazing, the elegance of every single one of his moves almost making you wish the story is all about the Dark Lord himself!
  • Handsome & Talented!

The man is not just a great actor but also
    Very handsome and well-educated. I think that he is also
    Just really seems to get into a role and stay in
    It despite sometimes rubbing people the wrong way when he stays in character!
    But somehow and someway, it works to his advantage!
    Rafe Fiennes has come a long way from the theatre IMO!
  • empty

Awesome actor. He has appeared in a lot of great movies, like in Schindler's List (awesome film)( and has appeared in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire as the villanious Lord Voldemort, and will appear in the fifth again, and has also appeared in The English Patient, he is one great actor and one of the best, in my opinion.
  • empty

Ralph Fienes is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "Schindler's List."
  • Ralph Fiennes-Actor

In my personal opinion this is the Greatest screen ACTOR since Laurence Olivier.
    From his tortured portrayal of Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights, to his violent multi-layered interpretation in Schindler's list,Ralph Fiennes has the intensity of a skilled craftsman. He never over states his performances and yet there is something that stands out in each of his characters.
    A truth.
    A cinematic reality, and yet it has been portrayed by skilled craft work. So real sometimes it's hard to watch,but it's impossible not to. A true Genius. I cannot believe he never won an Oscar for Schindler's list.
  • He's a hero, he's a villian, he's...neither, he's generally adored by women everywhere. Unless he messes up again in an airline toilet with another stewardess.

The trouble with Ralph is that he's so smart as well as so cute, and then you add that accent... It's irresistable. He does a bunch of decent movies, and then he does a flop like the Avengers, which I actually loved, but apparently nobody else did. I'm glad he's gone Voldemort - playing the evil guy - because he was in danger fo being pigeonholed as the romantic lead in a bunch of sappy movies after "The English Patient" and "The Constant Gardner". He's got intense down pat though; that subtle not-overacting intense that just gives us girls goosebumps. Definitely my cup of tea, even if some of his movies aren't.
  • If there is anything that must be said about Ralph Fiennes it's that he is a VERY versatile performer.

Born into the British aristocracy, Ralph is an actor wwho can tackle any type of role and make a huge success of it. From playing evil villains in films such as 'Schinler's List' and several times in the 'Harry Potter' franchise, to a dying man in 'The English Patient' and 'Hamlet' on stage, Ralph has done just about everything there is and it doesn't look like he is going to stop anytime soon as his range and the types of roles he is willing to take on keeps on growing and growing.

With his magnetic voice and a superb ability with accents, Ralph is always in demand and willing to stretch himself even further. For this reason, there will be PLENTY of Ralph Fiennes in the years ahead, both on stage and screen. Thank goodness for that!