Randy Jackson

Randy Jackson Fan Reviews (3)

• Randy keeping it real

I love the way Randy portrays himself no matter what the reactions from the crowd. In judging American Idol Randy speaks his mind without fear of the crowd but does so in a way as to not crush the contestants. He tells them the truth but doesn't distroy their hopes. He keeps things real. I love the dog pound that Randy has made on American Idol. I love the fact that he can get excited when he enjoys a performance and tell it like it is. He is the one judge that is not to "Nice" and not to "Mean". But he still manages to get his point across.
  • Randy's my dogg! lol

People say that he's a producer but i never heard of him. Theres also a rumor thats he's related to Janet and Micheal Jackson but i'm guessing thats a lie too. Okay so i notice him as the black judge on american idol that was nice but fair. He wasn't overly nice and not overly mean, if ya know what i mean. So he was the inbetween judge. He's made a lot of names for him self. Like the dogg and saying that he always keeps it real. He's desperate for female attention on the show because girls be singing to Simon and he be getting all jealous.
  • Yo man, he's the dog! Ha ha ha just kidding.

Randy Jackson is best known as being a judge on American Idol and he's a record producer. On American Idol, he always says yo, dog, that was/wasn't the bomb, you blew it out the box, that was hot, that was the best performance of the night!, and some other stuff but I can't go on forever. I think he's my favorite judge on American Idol but I really don't know why. He "keeps it real"! Just kidding! He's worked with Whitney Houston and Natasha Bedingfield or something like that and some other people but I forget their names. He always says that I worked with___.