Randy Spelling

Randy Spelling Fan Reviews (2)

• Randy Spelling is a great guy who provides life coaching services in Los Angeles.

From his website:

"Since I was a child, I have always been fascinated with people, the world, and how people are experiencing in the world. No matter what background, race, ethnicity, or social status, we all have the same emotions and feelings. It is connecting to these emotions and feelings that interconnect us to everyone else. Working with you to reach your grandest visions and attain your highest goals.

My goal is to expand perceptions by empowering you to step outside of the box so you can see the whole picture. When all the pieces of the puzzle are seen, then it is simply taking those pieces and fitting them in. Once our wants, needs and goals are clearly defined, possibilities can become infinite. Whether it is occupational, emotional or spiritual, we will work together to identify what is holding you back and gently move through it.

Life can be an eternal river of love and joy. When you can let that river carry you without any resistance, you are a Being…In Flow."