Raven-Symone

Forums: Raven-Symone Board: State of Georgia

ABCFamilyTV

[1]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 3

Has everyone heard of ABC Family's newest series, State of Georgia? I'm from the network so I have all the details on the comedy, not only will it be hilarious, but it stars everyone's favorite child actress turned leading lady, Raven-Symone! We all loved her as adorable little Olivia on The Cosby Show, then as the star of That's So Raven, and now she's all grown up and ready to take on New York City! Make sure to tune-in to ABC Family's New Comedy Wednesdays starting June 29 at 8:30/7:30c for the premiere... we can't wait to hear what you think!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ABCFamilyTV

[2]Jun 29, 2011

Hey guys! Don't forget to tune-in for the premiere of State of Georgia tonight at 8:30/7:30, right after Melissa & Joey! And let me know what you think, I would love some feedback!

txgirl75

[3]Jun 30, 2011
    • level: 23
    I didn't really care for it. Raven just comes off to perky and to self absorbed.

ABCFamilyTV

[4]Jul 8, 2011

I'm sorry to hear that, txgirl. Did you watch the second episode? How do you like the other characters? I definitely encourage you to stick with it because it's a really great series!