Ray Romano

Ray Romano Fan Reviews (5)

• huhuuuugugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

this suxlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliioio9ioio0ioihuuit uy uh uh iu ijin injddd d d d d d d d d de d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d de d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d dd d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d
  • very funny

Without sounding nasty just looking at Ray Romano makes me laugh!! He may not be the best actor in the world but then again he doesn't try to be, he doesn't take himself too seriously. what he is though is a very talented comic, writer and producer.I haven't seen much of his stand up stuff but I loved him in ' Everybody Loves Raymond' and i was gutted when it ended. Ray will probably never win an oscar (although i hope he does!) but hopefully the fact that he can make so many of us laugh out loud will be enough for him.
  • Very enjoyable to watch.

He knows how to make a crowd laugh most definitely. I enjoyed watching him on Everybody Loves Raymond. He always knew how to make me laugh especially during the days I needed a good laugh. I still watch the reruns after work and I still get a kick out of the episodes and still end up laughing out loud of things I've already laughed at the first time I watched it. I think Ray is very talented and he knows what the crowd wants which is an important factor of being a good comedy actor. He delivers well and presents himself well as well. I met him in person and he's amazing.
  • empty

Ray Romano is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be his voiceover work in the "Ice Age" films.
  • Ray Romano is one of the best actors I've ever seen!

Ray Romano is one of the best actors iv'e ever seen in my whole life! He is one of a kind! My belly almost bursts out when I hear one of his jokes at Everybody loves Raymond! He also did an excellent work at Ice Age and Ice Age 2: The Meltdown. He did a great job for Everybody loves Raymond. It was one of my favorite TV shows and a really miss it. It's really sad for it to end. But still, I hope that Ray Romano returns with another great Sitcom one day and I will be glad to see it.