Rebecca Mader

Rebecca Mader Fan Reviews (2)

• I think this is a character a lot of people dont like since she is tough and hard. And characters like this has to get some time to warm up to the audience, sadly charlotte didn't get a lot of time on the show. nevertheless i loved her!

I think this is a character a lot of people dont like since she is tough and hard. And characters like this has to get some time to warm up to the audience, sadly charlotte didn't get a lot of time on the show. nevertheless i loved her! And I hope that we'll get to see more of her in flashbacks (or shifts in time or whatever happens next). I think, and hope, she has more to contribute to the show, and wee need more tough women on this show. All we got left now is Juliet and Sun,,, and Kate.
  • Rebecca Mader recently appeared on Chelsea Lately show. Rebecca is hilarious!

I recently watched a really interesting interview, which Rebecca gave to Chelsea Handler. Mader appears to be an extremely nice person. She's got great sense of humor.

In the first part of the show Rebecca touches her LOST experience. She describes what it was like when she was told her character was going to die.

Then Mader talks about her latest movie "Men Who Stare at Goats", which is currently work in progress. The cast includes such stars as George Clooney, Kevin Spacey and Ewan McGregor. Rebecca Mader plays a lead female role of Helen (Ewan McGregor's wife). The project is supposed to be released late in 2009.

Here is the link to the video: http://rebeccamaderblog.com

Enjoy!