Reggie Hayes

Reggie Hayes Fan Reviews (9)

• Sexiest man alive!!

Reginald Hayes is the best actor with many talents. His humor is maintained intelligently, he can sing, plays a guitar, and also can make an impromptu recital of the William Shakespeare. Reggie takes tremendous pride in being an actor. He earned a B.A. in Theatre from Illinois State University. Also attended Northwestern Military Naval Academy. Reggie's role as William Jerrowme Dent earned him three NAACP Image Awards for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series. He has been featured in films such as Charlie's Angels and Being John Malkovich, as well. He is very articulate and such a gentleman. =) He deserves his own show. =)
  • LOVE THIS GUY!!! They should give him his own show!

They should give him his own show!
    That would be awesome! Do I hear SPINOFF?? anyone?
    William & Monica? Biography
    American actor Reggie Hayes was born on July 15, 1969 in Chicago, Illinois. He began his acting career in the theater, performing on a number of stage productions. He was seen in Bang the Drum Slowly, Othello, Less Than Equal, Richard II and Chicago Conspiracy Trial. His other credits include Hellcab Does Christmas, Any Place But Here, Native Speech, No One Goes Mad and Inspecting Carol as well. Reggie is a member of the Illinois Shakespeare Festival, owing to his extensive work on the works of the Bard. After attending Northwestern Military Naval Academy, he graduated from Illinois State University with a Bachelor's degree in Acting, and has also received Honors in Performance.

Reggie Hayes has obtained a variety of regular and guest roles on television, as well as major parts in films. He has been seen on Getting Personal as Leon, and played William Jerome Dent on the CW series, Girlfriends. His role there earned him three NAACP Image Awards for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series. Some of his other appearances include those in The Pretender, Something So Right, Party of Five and Roswell. He later portrayed a doctor in the series Will & Grace, and in the remake of The Twilight Zone, hosted by Forest Whitaker. Hayes film credits include roles in Being John Malkovich and Charlie's Angels. These enabled him to work with John Cusack, Ned Bellamy, Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu, Drew Barrymore, Sam Rockwell and Bill Murray. In addition, he has voiced a character in the Disney animated series Kim Possible. In spite of his numerous credentials, he didn't originally want to become an actor. Reggie Hayes wanted to follow his father's footsteps and become a musician. However, he took the path of the theater as well as pursuing his hobbies of shopping and classic cars.
  • Reggie Hayes has enormous talent and great comedic ability.<br /> He is one of the main reasons I watch this show.

I have enjoyed this talented actor. He has the ability to be serious and funny and his terrific talent holds its own.
    His timing is always excellent. I would love to see him in more things. As William Jerome Dent he is both a cherished friend, a brilliant lawyer, and good business man. A loyal friend to the girls. He commands respect but knows how to show love all at the same time.
  • As William Jerome Dent he is refreshingly funny and holds his own with the girls. I always enjoy William and the respect that he has for his friends as well as his work ethics.

I look forward to William. I just wish that he had more time he is so funny and original. He has quick comeback lines that always keeps me on my seat. I very much like his personality and tolerance. He is devoted to what he believes in and I love this about him. He is very talented,intelligent and again I say original. He is an access to any show.
  • He is very smart,wise and kind. Yet is is strong and handles himself well.

I like this man becuase he is strong yet has alot of respect for his fellow man without being abusive. He knows his job well is a hard worker and investor. He loves his friends but has the strenght to tell them when they go overboard and even before. He stands up and lets his opinions be known. He is not foolish.
  • I love Reggie!

The show makes his character incredibly sexy and irresistable. He is too much!! I enjoy when William is in the scene. I think he's really funny, too. I wonder if any of the comments on the show are true!! Mr. Hayes,are you married? Do you have kids? I'd love to me you and the rest of the cast. Another of my favorite characters is Joan. She really reminds me of myself. More of the laid back, planning out type. I love the show and my kids and I watch every week, well everyday!
  • I love this character he is funny, smart, loving, kind but at the same time he holds it own with the girls either one at a time or all of them together. William Dent is no push over. He is a strong black man and this is just grand.

He is one great actor, very comedic and serios when the situation calls for it. it is a pleasure to watch him. He is a dear friend yet he is no push-over. He is very smart, loyal, and kind. He is a very smart man who will go very far. He is multi-talented and his brillance comes through in a big and worth while way.
  • He is a hottie who knows he can act....

Reggie Hayes is a great actor. He plays William Dent beautifully and I\'m glad William is a Senior Partner. Reggie is great! I wish I was his main squeeze in the show. Can we make that happen?? This is a successful show because of the overwhelming talent in these actors.
  • A talent on the rise...

Best known as the ‘honorary’ Girlfriend William Dent on the UPN sitcom Girlfriends, Reggie Hayes is a class act.

Prior to Girlfriends, Reggie Hayes honed his skills on minor roles and guests appearances. But even under the small light, this star seemingly shined.

As the successful Corporate Attorney William Dent, Reggie Hayes envelopes the charming role with ease. You’ll love him, you’ll adore him but rarely will you hate him. Reggie is just too cute to hate.

Like some of his fellow Girlfriends co-stars, I look forward to catching more of the delightful and talented Reggie Hayes in the future. I think he’s truly only just begun.