Regina King

Regina King Fan Reviews (5)

• I love her! She is tough, passionate, funny and totally believable. I rarely have crushes on actresses but she is awesome.

I love her! She is tough, passionate, funny and totally believable. I rarely have crushes on actresses but she is awesome. I don't know if it's the show's writing or her acting but she makes it look easy. She's a great actress! Her voice and her beautiful hazel eyes are so sexy. I'm in a long-term relationship with my boyfriend, but I would totally go lesbian for her! I hope that Southland has many more seasons just so I can keep watching her character. She makes me even want to quit my job and become a police officer in my home town.
  • Review

I only know Regina from her role on the television show 24 - and her performance was about as good as 24's season 6, which for her was a huge dissapointment unfortionately. I thought that her acting in the first several episodes of the season were terrible and she just had a lot of trouble fitting into the show and passing herself off as the long-lost Palmer sibling that we had never heard about.

Im not sure if it was her and the acting or the simple fact that the character she was given was horrible, but either way I wasn't impressed with her apperance on 24. Her role was random and pointless to the season and I dotn feel that she conveyed whatthe producers wanted her to convey from her character. Weakest "One Hit Wonder" of 24 Season 6.
  • She is so talented. I would like to see her one day. She has an amazing voice which is very powerful.

Regina King is awesome. In my personal opinion, I think she was an excellent pick for being the voice actor of the characters Huey and Riley Freeman for the hit show The Boondocks. When she voices Huey and Riley, I couldn't tell if Huey sounded like a girl because he sounded like a male. Regina King should be known more and should be recognised throughout this country. She is so talented I don't even know how to describe her brilliant voice acting. She is a very excellent actress as well.
  • I think Regina is an excellect actress. I remember her from the play 227 down at CrossRoads Arts Academy and Theater. I thought she was funny and had a lot of talent. Regina Keep up the good work. From an old acquatience Precious.

I think Regina is an excellent actress. Her roles have been very dynamic, and versatile. I remember her from Marla Gibbs Cross Roads Arts Academy. Regina, I am proud of you. Keep up the good work. Precious form Cross Roads Arts Academy and Theater, and the University of Southern California (U.S.C.)
  • From 227,to Boyz N Da Hood, to Jerry Maguire, to Enemy of the State, to Legally Blonde 2, to Daddy Day Care, and Ray, Regina King is truly one of America's All-time greats. She is one of the most underrated actress out here.

Regina is my favorite actress of all times. She started out playing Brenda Jenkins on 227, and went on to star in several hit movies. Not getting the fame she deserves, i give her all the credit she deserves. I am a huge fan of hers and will be forever. She is truly a role model to me and probably to other young girls out there 2. She was excellent in Jerry Maguire, and i loved her in A Thin Line Between Love and Hate. I also loved her wit in How Stella Got Her Groove Back. I have all of her movies, and love every single one of them. I will continue to support her in all of her endeavors. I love you Regina King!

1 of your Biggest Fans,