Rene Auberjonois

Forums: Rene Auberjonois Board: Rene's score on this site

GovGatling

[1]May 12, 2007
    • level: 7

Wow, over 100 votes and a mediocre rating? I have to say, I am very surprised by this. I'm only really familiar with one of Rene's roles-that being Clayton Endicott III on "Benson" and I think he's excellent in that role. I really thought his score would be much higher.

Go figure!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AprilFox

[2]Oct 17, 2007
    • level: 109
    Rene is a fine actor. I'm not sure what's going on here but it's downright nasty. Tony-award winning, EMMY winning, the list goes on. From his roles on Benson, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine,Judging Amy,The Practice,Boston Legal. to name a few of the shows he hasnot only starred on but been highly acclaimed for. This excludes his volume's of cartoon work throughout the years. I have no idea why someone so brilliant would be categorizedso low . Nasty people out there!

Hoeech

[3]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 66
    This rating smacks of a few haters getting together and deliberately sabotaging his score. My guess is two or three people made up a bunch of bogus accounts and voted low on his page with all of them. What fans of Rene can do is boost their own vote to raise his average score to where it should be.

dramaguard

[4]Jul 8, 2011
    • level: 1

was told not to shout using capital letters and my review not printed.....ugh...

dramaguard

[5]Jul 8, 2011
    maybe truth of a real review hurts....that s show business..

dramaguard

[6]Jul 8, 2011
    My comment concerned the real dr lary myers who is a gifted playwright and distinguished professor..inherent in the character renee plays is the real authentic person from life who is a charismatic witty compassionate guy..charlie day worked for him..perhaps mr day is sneering down his nose at the gentleman whose soul and essence he pilfered...?