Renee Olstead

Forums: Renee Olstead Board: pretty or not

zashley1fan

[1]Sep 8, 2007
    • level: 13
    is...... renee olstead pretty or not??? in my perspective she's beautiful. here's a picture to help you determine click here to view photo
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sweet_jane

[2]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 37
    She is lovely!!! She's very talented. She can act and has a beautiful singing voice too!

cbminfo

[3]Nov 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    She's come up in stages. I noticed her in Still standing. used the web and found out more about her. She's been acting since she was 6 or 8, can't recall.
    She's gone from cute to wierd [episode 1 of still standing] to beautiful [3rd season of still standing] to gorgeous [now].
    Then there's her talent. How can someone 5ft. 3in. and only 18 yrs old have so much talent ?
    6-15 various movies
    At 15 she produced 2 CD's.
    She's sung for the President.
    She's now produced a 3rd self titled CD.
    No telling the future of her next one. They've been sitting on for 3 years, and current rumor is it was destroyed in the Ca. fire.
    She plays the violin, and I'm thinking guitar. She's posed with the heart guitar next to her still standing bed, off screen. and elsewhere.
    Today I hear she also signs.
    I can't name one other actor or actress at any time in Hollywood that had so many things going for them.

Sweeeaaaterrr

[4]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 15
    She is definitely pretty. I looove her red hair! I want it lol. She's sooo pretty all over, inside and out.