Rex Linn

Forums: Rex Linn Board: Favorite Rex Linn Movie?

 
  • Avatar of StarbucksAddict

    StarbucksAddict

    [1]Jan 19, 2007
    • member since: 06/25/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 965

    What's Everybody's Favorite Movie Co-Starring our Tough Texan?

    Mine would be Cliffhanger, he was Totally awsome in That movie I Loved it

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cdnmls

    cdnmls

    [2]Jul 2, 2007
    • member since: 03/13/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    Haven't seen all his movies yet. but I'm building a collection of them as they come out on DVD. 
    Cliffhanger is great, no question about that.  I also liked him in Tin Cup, and even better in Iron Will.  My favourite so far, though, is Rush Hour. The story line is fun, and the out-takes on the DVD are hysterical ... loved watching the big Texan crack up in one very serious scene.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of StarbucksAddict

    StarbucksAddict

    [3]Jul 2, 2007
    • member since: 06/25/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 965

    cdnmls wrote:
    Haven't seen all his movies yet. but I'm building a collection of them as they come out on DVD.
    Cliffhanger is great, no question about that. I also liked him in Tin Cup, and even better in Iron Will. My favourite so far, though, is Rush Hour. The story line is fun, and the out-takes on the DVD are hysterical ... loved watching the big Texan crack up in one very serious scene.

    I forgot he's in Rush Hour, I got both Rush Hour 1 & 2 on DVD but it's been a while since I've seen either one of them and I can't wait to see Rush Hour 3 That looks really funny.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kleinmonika55

    kleinmonika55

    [4]Jan 18, 2008
    • member since: 11/30/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    StarbucksAddict wrote:

    What's Everybody's Favorite Movie Co-Starring our Tough Texan?

    Mine would be Cliffhanger, he was Totally awsome in That movie I Loved it

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of StarbucksAddict

    StarbucksAddict

    [5]Nov 8, 2009
    • member since: 06/25/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 965
    kleinmonika55 wrote:
    StarbucksAddict wrote:

    What's Everybody's Favorite Movie Co-Starring our Tough Texan?

    Mine would be Cliffhanger, he was Totally awsome in That movie I Loved it

    you didn't reply with your favorite quote so I guess Cliffhanger is your favorite too?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.