Ricardo Antonio Chavira

Ricardo Antonio Chavira Fan Reviews (4)

• Underappreciated talent

Like many, I was not familiar with Ricardo Antonio Chavira until he starred in Desperate Housewives. Initally his acting appeared to be a bit stiff in the pilot episode; this is understandable as he was just getting into his character at the point. Over the duration of the first season, though, he just kept getting better and better.

Ricardo's chemistry with Eva Longoria and the way he carries his character in a way that is alternatively funny, frightening or sympthathetic, is marvelous.

I am am looking forward to watching his career progress and I believe he deserves more recognition.
  • Good Actor!

The first time I saw Ricardo was on Desperate Housewives. His character Carlos was meant to be an asshole. He didn't play it very well and was very one noted. But then slowly he started to become great at the character. He has a great chemistry with Eva Longoria more than Jesse Metcalfe does with her. At the end of the season Ricardo was one of the best male actor on the show besides maybe Steven Culp and Mark Moses. What too bad for Ricardo is he doesn't get much attention as his extremely overrated costar Jesse Metcalfe. He's doing a great job on the show and hopefully, he has some more to the show off his acting talent to us on the show.
  • My favourite character of all :)

This might sound a bit weird to everyone, but dont you think Ricardo and fernando sucre (prisonbreak)sorta look like brothers. Well they do to me.
    Hehe. But both are incredible actors. Hey you never know they both might star in a movie together as brothers. That would be awsome;)
    I have the flu, so hopefully it will go away.
  • he's is so perfect for gabby solis... like him!

like him... vow, i am to you, Mr. Solis. why? he is such a good actor... he delivers good facial expressions and when he acts, it seems effortless and not trying hard. i believe in him. he should always be there in Desperate housewives forever... i love desperate housewives... funny and cute...a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a....