Ricardo Montalban

Ricardo Montalban Fan Reviews (4)

• Personal Favorite doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about Ricardo Montalban!

To me Ricardo Montalban is the "BEST of the Best"!

Be he hero or villain, there is absolutely NOBODY that can touch him.

Even though I stopped buying the Star Trek books back in 1994 I absolutely had to buy the The Eugenics Wars Vol I: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, The Eugenics Wars Vol. 2: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, and most ESPECIALLY To Reign in Hell: The Exile of Khan Noonien Singh. The cover picture on that one gives me goosebumps, he's so gorgeous!

Just to list a few of the TV & Movie roles this courageous actor has appeared in that I have enjoyed:

Fantasy Island where he is and always shall be THE Mr. Roarke.
    The Original Disney Zorro as Ramon Castillo in "Auld Acquaintance."
    Hawaii Five-O as race car driver Alex Pareno in "Death Wish on Tantalus Mountain" & bizarrely as Leonard Tokura in "Samurai."
    The Wild Wild West as a former Confederate Col. Noel Bartley Vautrain in "The Night of the Lord of Limbo." (Very reminiscent of Khan!)
    The TV movie "Mark of Zorro" as the villainous Captain Esteban.
    Columbo as Luis Montoya an ex-bullfighter in "A Matter of Honor", where he incidentally acquired the injury that has him in a wheelchair to this day.
    Star Trek:TOS where he first played the incredibly sexy Khan Noonien Singh in "Space Seed."

Conquest of the Planet of the Apes & Escape from the Planet of the Apes where he played Armando who risked imprisonment and eventually gave his life for the sake of the fugitive apes.
    The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! where he played the delicious villain Vincent Ludwig.
    Star Trek: The Wrath Of Khan where he reprises his role of Khan Noonien Singh.
    Spy Kids 2 & 3 where he is STILL sexy as the Grandfather of Carmen and Juni.

I pray he will be around for many years to come, but realize that as he is nearly 88, I may soon lose another of those whom I admire most.