Richard Ian Cox

Richard Ian Cox Fan Reviews (24)

• Awesome dude! One of my favorites.

Richard Cox in my mind is an awesome voice actor, and has lots of talent. He did Inuyasha's voice in Inuyasha, and he did Tall's voice in Gundam SEED. The only show I can recognize his voice from is Inuyasha. His voice is so cool. I liked it when Richard did the screaming, he hit it right on the mark! He did an excellent job on Inuyasha's voice, and Tall's voice. It would be cool if he can star in more favorite anime shows. I think that would be great, because his voice is irresistable, and he's very talented. Overall awesome guy, does the voices of many great characters, and sharp satire. I hope I can meet him someday!
  • The coolest voice ive ever herd!!!

The best work in my opinion is Inuyasha...i have every singel movie and/or episode of Inuyasha.The first name that comes to mind when some one says Inuyahsa is Richard Cox.He must be very talented to have worked on so many episodes and movies!!!It makes me laugh when ever i here his voice becuase its one of those voices you can never forget but you dont remmember (its alittel complicated) and then when you remmember later your just so happy becuase you know you still remmember...did u lose me(cause i think i lost myself lol)???All the rest i can do is a review...Richard Cox rocks,hes very talented,and you'll never forget him!!!HOW COOL IS THAT!!!
  • This guy sounds very intersting.

He has such impressive anime roles his first role was on Ranma 1/2 as Ranma he's great for voicing Inuyasha on Inuyasha ive also liked his roles on some other anime's like on Hamtaro this guy should have been a bigger star he need's more television roles this guy is impressive.
  • only know him for one role, and that\'s why i love him!

Richard Ian Cox....wow, there is so much i could say about him for the one and only role i know he did: INUYASHA\'S VOICE! of course his voice is in the dub Inuyasha, but it\'s still great. his voice can come off as cocky, idiotic, funny, sarcastic, angry, annoyed, romantic....and just about a bajillion other things! yes, i am pretty much obsessed with his voice (well, i\'d like to refer it more to as Inuyasha\'s voice) but i\'m proud of my obsession because there\'s nothing wrong with it (at least in my opinion :P) Anyway, Inuyasha rocks my world and so does Richard Ian Cox!
  • One of the greatest voice actors I've heard!

Richard Ian Cox is definately one of the greatest voice actors I've heard! I first heard him as the voice of Ranma in Ranma 1/2, and then later found him just as amazing playing Inuyasha in Inuyasha. He has done numerous small roles, and I find it funny every time I hear his voice because it is so distinct. While watching Gundam SEED, I nearly burst out laughing the first time I heard him talk as Tolle. I look forward to every new role he plays, he brings such an attitude and confidence to all his parts. One of the top voice actors around.
  • Known to me only as the person behind Inuyasha. Behold!

Ok, so I only know him for one role... but a really, really big one. And yeah, he is the main character of the series, I get that, it's pretty obvious.

Still though, this guy deserves a review because he gives character complexity a WHOLE NEW level. He can cover all of the bases effectively. He knows how to scream when he's in a fight, he knows how to add sarcasm (gotta love that sarcasm), and he also adds a little softness when it's required of Inuyasha.

This guy is brilliant in what he does and I doubt that anyone could speak English Inuyasha better than Richard Ian... oh, even his name sounds cool.. Richard Ian.

I also saw a picture of him on one Inuyasha site... omg, he's even good looking... who knew he had this much talent?

Most of all, who knew that he could convert me to an Inuyasha fan after one episode thanks to his rough/tough voice-acting... he makes Inuyasha a character like no other.
  • Richard Ian Cox was born in Wales on October 3rd, 1973. He has a younger sister named Gaenor. His acting credits include Breaker High, Romeo!, Hamtaro, MegaMan: NT Warrior, Inuyasha, Gundam SEED, etc.

When I first heard that Richard Ian Cox did the voice of Inuyasha, I was excited. From that point forward, I get excited whenever I hear his voice in other animes. For example, I squeal with delight when I hear him as BurnerMan in MegaMan: NT Warrior Axess. Of course, I did not know that Richard Ian Cox also did the voice of NoodleMan until I stumbled upon tv.com. Oh, I get excited when I hear his voice on Gundam SEED as well. Did I mention that he is sooooo cute and handsome??? Oh, he is absolutely humorous! hahahahahaahaha ^__^
  • Two words: Quicksilver, Inuyasha. Need I say more?

I love this guy!!! His voice is instantly recognizable and never fails to bring a smile to my face!!! He plays good guys (Inuyasha), bad guys (Burnerman) and those in between (Quicksilver) and Every Single Time he is able to strike the perfect tone!!! He captures Inuyasha's cynicial tone with a bit of the begrudging goodness as well. In Burnerman he eptiomizes his burning hatred (Pardon the pun) of humanity and he is able to speed himself up to play X-Men's Quicksilver to perfection! He is clearly gifted and makes it impossible not to be mesmerized by whatever character he voices!
  • Loved him as Alec Ramsey. Adore him as Inuyasha!I never thought I'd see the rider of The Black as a half dog demon.

When I first saw Richard Ian Cox, he was Alec Ramsey on The Adventures of the Black Stallion. Years later I am overjoyed to see (or hear him) as Inuyasha! Great horseman and the best voice actor in North America. He has a voice unlike any other in his smooth voice.
  • Richard Cox is one of me favorite voice actors. He brings a lot of humor to the role, which he makes me laugh everytime her says or do something funny. I'm in college trying to become a graphic designer. Hopefully, I will be able to work with people like

Richard Cox is one of the best-known voice actor to this day. He speaks very well with a lot of humor. Inuyasha was a good role for him. The reason is he is able to show his true talent and ability, which gives me an understanding towards acting concepts. Outstanding!!!!
  • He is so great cuz he plays my favorite anime character of all time!

He plays Inuyasha on the show and it is my all time favorite anime show ever! I love the show and he\'s not so bad himself. I really like how he was on the animated show x men and played the speedy dude. The way he portrays each character just with his voice makes the character his own and automatically gives them a personality.
  • Incredible voice that can suit many different types of characters. Very few people have that type of voice, it's unique wow. One of my favourite actors ever.

• Amazing~

He's one of the best. You really can remember his voice if he's in a new show. Awesome in Inuyasha and Ranma! He has done a lot of voice for very popular shows and everytime I here him on a new show I get excited and start to watch it. He's really my favorite voice actor.
  • Richard Cox, Incredible voice and career.

How can anyone describe such a handsome and interesting person? Richard Cox is without a doubt my all time favorite voice actor. Not only does he have incredible talent, but he is handsome as well. Most of the time you won’t get a handsome voice actor like Richard. Personally I fell in love with his voice when I saw the first episode of Inuyasha, and even more when I started watching X-men Evolution with my sister when he voiced Quicksilver. I am a huge cartoon fan, and I watch so much anime, and hearing the emotions that Richard can express all though his voice, it is amazing. It’s because of Richard that I to am starting to apply for roles on various anime’s. Could anyone ever wish for a better Inuyasha? I mean honestly. I know that I can't, usually I always think of someone else that could do better, but not when it comes to Inuyasha. I haven't found one voice to replace on Inuyasha. Its the first anime that I have yet to complain about and to Richard Cox I say, keep up the awesome Inuyasha voices and uh, good luck in all of your voice acting career, you rock man.
  • He's one of the best voice actors to date.

Richard is one of my favorite voice actors. He voice acts for a lot of animes, but I know him best for his work on InuYasha.

He makes Inuyasha one of the most likable anime characters. I sometimes just watch the show just to see how Richard will potray Inuyasha. He's real good at emotional scenes (which happens quite often in inuyasha). My favorite scenes tend to be when Inuyasha get's pissed at somebody. It's always funny to see.

I also know Richard as the voice of Pietro in X-men Evolution. I never really had much love for the character, but Richard did a great job voice acting in Evolution. Unlike Inuyasha, Pietro is more of a slap-happy type of character. Richard does great transitions from being comical-relief to serious tone. That's why he's one of my favorites.
  • outstanding!

i checked out this dude on inuyasha and it was practically this guy that got me harsh hooked
    on it. and I seen him in an interview on TV he say inuyasha favorite voice over for cartoons and I can see why.
    The character is great and i can\\\'t picture the show for one second without his voice for inuyasha.

for real,

this guys nuts!
  • Oh my gosh! . Richard Ian Cox is really talented. For the show being, you of forget Richard's Cox characters are almost real. It's like he puts his all into his character.He's best voices known to animation.

Richard Ian Cox! You have think of him of one of the most talented voice. Oh, where do I start... He has so much achievements from Quicksilver on X-men:evolution to to well known half- demon Inuyasha from InuYasha. For the time being of any show, Richard's voice or acting convinces you that the character is a real person. His voice has been appeared or recurred on some popular. His true recongnition didn't start until InuYasha hit America's t.v screens.
    Truly, Richard Cox can really be considered one of todays most all times greats. Richard Cox RULEZ!
  • I think he is the bestest voice for Inuyasha! I think he should stay 4ever and never leave he get's really emotional with his parts and he's just a really good actor I also like Moneca Stori.

He's the cutest and hottest actor to play cartoons and stuff he should be doing real live shows where you can see him. He's cute He's and did I forget He's cute! I love you Richard Ian Cox! I think him and moneca stori are really good actors and in Inuyasha Kagomae and him should just tell each other that they love each other and that they would date and then get married! And have a baby or something!
  • He is a great voice actor that should be permitted to stay n never be replace as IY!!!

OMG! Where should I star? Well he is amazing and looks great for a 35 yr old man. I am practically in love with his voice. He is so talented when he does IY\'s voice that I must watch it every time...I especially adore the ANIME that I hope it would pass the episodes 167 and so on. HE IS A GOOD LOOKING Man, and Im so happy that he is not ugly and doesn\'t have an ugly voice. So without he\'s voice talent he wouldn\'t be where he is. Richard Cox, and the IY crew, are AWESOME. Don\'t u think?
  • I think he is soooo good at InuYasha! He does all the right emotions and moods of InuYasha perfectly!

Just Perfect at what he does!!!I think he is soooo good at InuYasha! He does all the right emotions and moods of InuYasha perfectly!!!! InuYasha is the perfect show for anyone at all because of InuYasha and how good Richard can just succeed so well at what he does... He is the only one good enough to play InuYasha, that's for sure!
  • He's the best voice actor ever!

At Comic Con 2005 in San Diego, my friend and I had the privledge of meeting Richard Cox, the voice of Inuyasha. Wow! We are still shocked at how amazing he is! He doesn't sound at all like Inuyasha when he normally speaks, but when we asked him to say something like Inuyasha, he did it perfectly. He's charming, hilarious, and very VERY talented. He can also do other voices, which he showed off at the Convention. He is the best of the best, and we love him so much!
  • Very great voice.

Richard Cox is an amazing voice actor, he has one of the most coolest voices ever. Not to mention he can capture emotions perfectly.
    All though his voice may be good, it is slightly girlish at some points in the Inuyasha anime.
    Does anynody else think it deepened through out the series?
  • OMG what can I say about Richard . He did a wonderful job as Inuyasha I think no one can't replace Richard as Inuyasha!!!!!!!!

Richard did really good job as Inuyasha I think no one can't be the voice of Inuyasha then Richard he is like perfect match for the voice of Inuyasha , he does such a great job when he have to do a part when Inuyasha talk to Kogome or Kikiyo in the romace part I think he did a really good job
  • Hmmm, how would I describe Richard Ian Cox? Well, he is most certainly talented, and not to mention really cute! He knows how to capture the emotions in the characters he plays. Such as InuYasha for example, he really captures the anger and the emotional

Hmmm, how would I describe Richard Ian Cox? Well, he is most certainly talented, and not to mention really cute! He knows how to capture the emotions in the characters he plays. Such as InuYasha for example, he really captures the anger and the emotional states that InuYasha feels during a certain situation. I havent really heard such a voice who grasp a character's personality like Richard can. And not only just as in voice, but in acting as well. I enjoyed all of his roles, and I hope to see him in more shows in the future.