Rick Gonzalez

Rick Gonzalez Fan Reviews (4)

• Rick I think you are the most original actor out in the \"movie world\". You should keep going for the roles that don\'t seperate you from your true personality. I know you\'ll go alot further in your music and movie career. I know you have alot

Rick I think you are the most original actor out in the \"movie world\". You should keep going for the roles that don\'t seperate you from your true personality. I know you\'ll go alot further in your music and movie career. I know you have alot to show fans. I can\'t wait until your next movie or CD comes out. I\'m glad that i spotted you when I did because now your my favorite actor and you deserve the credit that you haven\'t been getting. I dont want to come off as an obsessed fan or anything but i really do admire your originality.
  • I love Rick Gonzalez!

He is a very talented man. I have seen alot of the movies he was in and I can't wait to see the new ones to come. His personality is perfect, as well as his appearence. I wish nothing but the best for him. He is gorgeous and is my favorite actor. I love you Rick! God bless!
  • hi I am sarah from sweden and I want to get your email address just to contact you I really love you rick! and I hope that u will answer me you don\'t know how happy I would be if you just talk to

4.7
    hi
    Iam sarah from sweden
    I was born in 1991
    and I want to get your email address or just to get contact with you
    I really love you rick!
    And I hope that you will answer me
    You don\'t know how happy I would be/feel if you just talk to me or answer me
    and I wish that I would get your phone number
    add me on your msn **** : sara_cute@hotmail.com
    and on yahoo : saaraah91@yahoo.com
    send me some facts about you an how you live and were you live
    I saw all your pictures on the internet and I always listening on the song : akon;snitch just because you are on the video

• rick gonzalez rox!!!

oh my gosh, i love rick gonzalez so much. i think he's a great person and i really appreciate what he does. rick gonzalez is a great rapper, and he's my all-time favorite actor. he's been in great movies like coach carter, biker boyz, and roll bounce, and i just wanna say that i hope he keeps up the great work!! :)